No Follicles!!

Hey Hun,

Glad you're feeling better, I think you'll OV soon you know.:)

Well I'm due to OV over the weekend and I'm away on a boat and no doubt will be in the sea waterskiing etc so there's not much hope for the swimmers lol!

I'll be back online next week so good Luck, see you soon.

xx

Ohhh sexy sea BD'ing lol .... hope you have a lovely time hun sounds like it will be a lot of fun xxxx

Last edited:
I can totally sympathise Vicky it does feel like you are being dragged through the mill doesnt it, I hope you can get some good news soon xxxxx

Nope still not had a positive opk am now on CD21, but I did have some symptoms over the weekend ewcm, soft cervix.....

I am suppose to have my bloods taken on cd24 which is this Friday but I think I am going to wait until Monday just in case. Will continue to use my opks until then.

Fingers crossed for you vicky - I really really hope you ovulate this time around :hug:

CD24 which is what I ovulated on last month, I have no idea if its already happened or still waiting to happen ..... So frustrating!!

What a nightmare :wall2:

I don't really know what to say, excect to let you know i'm keeping my fingers crossed :hug:

Last edited:
Thanks Lou .... It's one of those basterd situations where there is nothing I can do except more opks and regular BD'ing.

I have decided to learn how to ride a horse and have my first lesson booked for next week, I am hoping it will tempt fate as its not something you can do if your pregnant!!

I have decided to learn how to ride a horse and have my first lesson booked for next week, I am hoping it will tempt fate as its not something you can do if your pregnant!!

Oh that's great! I used to love horse riding but stopped when i was a teen - how much does a lesson cost these days?

I think you'll really enjoy it! :)

Mine is costing me £20 for an hours group lesson, I think its a small school run by an old dear so not sure what to expect, other riding schools in my area are around £25 ish

Good luck for your bloods, and hope you've had a surprise OV over the weekend.:)

xx

Nope still no positive opk ..... sigh!!!

Going to go for my bloods tomorrow as still not 100% sure I didn't ovulate last weekend.

Fingers crossed you just missed it then, because i think you've been bd'in anyway - you don't need to know your fertile to conceive ;)

Here's hoping!!

Have no worries about not having enough sexy time. Hubby is very on point when it comes to our bding sessions he never let's me skip a night .... Funny that!!! ;)

lol :)

How often are you doing it?

I feel a bit jealous - i'm not getting much action at the moment. Other people's sex lives is as close as i get lol

We try and do every other day from around cd10 - 12 until ovulation. However this month I don't know when that will be so will just have to keep going until something happens, which makes my husband a very happy man!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back