No Follicles!!

Vickyxx

Reaction score
So I had my follicle tracking scan today and no surprise it was bad news!!

I have no follicles growing on either ovary, she said my uterine lining looked ok but that was it!!

I have to have my 21 bloods done on day 24 as she said I could have another long cycle like last month, but if they show negative then I have to up my clomid dosage again to 150mg next cycle!!

And if that doesnt work then its tubes checked and ovarian drilling!!

Just so fed up with it always being negative news its really getting me down ... why cant I have some good news for a change!!

so sorry sweetie, bad news is hard to keep taking. i feel so sorry for you, its so bloody hard ttc! :hugs: all i can say is, i know its bad news but you are getting closer to them sorting this out for you xxxxx

Thanks Pos, just feel so deflated by it all, I know there is still a lot more that can be done..... but bloody hell its hard to get through month by month!!!!

big :hugs:
its crap ive been feeling shit about it all!

you will get there babe FX its soon x x
:hugs: :hugs:

Thank you hunny, its is sh*t and totally sucks!!!

I can barely remember a time when ttc was fun and exciting, now its all tears, tests and heartache!!!

yeah the rollercoaster is alot down at the moment- cant wait for the final up bit x x

Sorry you got bad news hun, keep going im sure there is some good on the way xxx

Oh vicky really sorry it wasn't better news

Sending you a big cyber hug

Thanks Spinney and Nurse, could really do with a hug xxxx

Hey Vicky :hug:

I'm really sorry that they said it's bad news but i'm still keeping my fingers crossed for you.

If you did get a positve OPK last cycle, then it must have been triggered by something so fingers crossed it was a late OV.

Don't forget that 21 day bloods are based on someone having a perfect cycle - 28 days longs with a 14 day luteal phase... who the hell has a cycle like that?

I don't know anyone anyway.

Hopefully it's not as bad as it seems :hug:

Hi Hun,

really sorry to hear your news! :hugs:

What CD are you today, I might be wrong but could they have scanned you a bit early, is there anyway you could re-scan in a weeks time??

You should be having the CD21 bloods 7days after your positive OPK.

What CD did you get a positive OPK last cycle?

xx

I am on cd10, last month I had a 40 day cycle and got a positive opk on cd24.... So I am clinging on to the hope that I will just have another long cycle.

I will start doing my opks around cd15 and if I get another positive then will count 7 days from then before having my blood test.

I know its not a hopless case but could have done with some good news today, this is the most unhappy I have been since we started ttc, I know the clomid is probably the main culprit in making me feel this way but unfortunately I can't escape it xxxxxxx

Sending you big hugs Vicky xxx

Hey Vicky,

I honestly believe you don't need to worry, when I had my scan it was on CD 17 and then OV was CD 19.

I know Clomid is meant to make OV earlier but it might not just yet, have you asked about another scan?

I'm keeping everything crossed for you!

xx

Thanks maybe, no I won't be having another scan this cycle so will have to make sure I use my opks just in case I do ovulate xxx

Just giving you a :hugs: hope you're having a good weekend and are feeling a bit better.

xx

Feeling a bit better thanks hun, started doing my opks today, noticed some cm today but can't be sure if its fertile or hubbys swimmers from last night, will see how it is tomorrow.

How are you doing ? I know you had a pretty crap time just before af xxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back