Am I seeing a paranoid line??

Jayceesmumma

Reaction score
As I'm bf and have pcos I haven't had a period since Lilyanna was born and we cant use contraception.. So I'm forever paranoid and doing a test once a month.. I've done hundreds of peesticks in my time and I always 'see' a line where it's supposed to be.. So it's bloody hard to tell!! Instead of wasting money buying another test tomorrow I thought I'd upload the one I've just done I 'think' I can see a shadow of a line there... It's been 4mins...
What do u ladies think??
Thanks in advance :D

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1327946876.009089.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1327946876.009089.jpg
    17.2 KB · Views: 170
I don't think I can see anything but I remember my line on the tesco test was really close to the edge so might be worth taking the strip out of the plastic. Hopefully someone will have better beady eyes than me :) xx

I can't really see a line but it's really had to tell sometimes, I look so hard I begin to think I can see something!! Good idea to take test apart! X

That's what I do lol keep looking til I think I can see something lol!

mmm not really but i did 2 cheap ones that came back negative so on the same day i did a clear blue digi that came back positive s mybe try on of thoses x

I think i can see a line there hun?!Have you inverted it?xxx

Sent from my GT-S5830 using Tapatalk

No I'm on my iPhone I don't know if I can... I'll see what I can do...
These were boots own brand..

I've sharpened the image... Gonna try and find an app where I can invert...

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1327958566.900475.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1327958566.900475.jpg
    23.1 KB · Views: 99
This might b bigger... Looks small on tapatalk...

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1327958675.426284.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1327958675.426284.jpg
    209.3 KB · Views: 87
Am I the only one that can see a line really clearly?! fingers crossed for you xx

well now i can see a faint line :) fingers crossed - i defo invest in a digi one x

6d962bf4-0fe4-bda7.jpg

Here you go hun xxx

Sent from my GT-S5830 using Tapatalk

Thanks babe!
I'm glad I'm not the only one!! Money is tight ATM so I can't really afford to waste it on a digital one.. I found the tesco brand worked for Ellie when I was TTC her.. Clear blue was neg fmu tesco was bold as anything instantly an hour later (when u know u know!) the same day 10dpo.. So I'm not a huge fan of clear blue lol! I had another one spare as I bought a two pack on eBay, so I tested it out the next day and it was still neg! :roll:

A part of me is so glad I'm not being stupid but the other part is saying omg :shock: my baby is too young! It could still be just a shadow right??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back