Am I seeing a paranoid line??

I can see something but it doesnt look particularly coloured to me, hmmm, I'm unsure (but I'm a poo line spotter anyway) xx

I can see it in the second pic now, that's what mine looked like at 13 dpo. It'll be a fun house with LO's close in age, I've always wanted that. x

I see the line,but agree with cos that it doesn't seem to have any colour, possibly an evap? Have u got another test to use tomorrow? Xx

I would say that its a very faint line hun!Would deffo test again as soon as you can with fmu xxx

Sent from my GT-S5830 using Tapatalk

I see the line,but agree with cos that it doesn't seem to have any colour, possibly an evap? Have u got another test to use tomorrow? Xx

I haven't :( don't evap lines usually appear after the recommended time? This was 4mins max after and it was like this as it swept across the windows..
Unless its a faulty test? Part of a two pack and the first one last month was a definite bfn!

I can see it in the second pic now, that's what mine looked like at 13 dpo. It'll be a fun house with LO's close in age, I've always wanted that. x

Ive said before I won't want such an age gap again but I'd have this one before my baby is one! :shock:

I don't see it but I am crap at line spotting!! Wow I hope that u find out for definite soon. Xx

I don't know what I'd be feeling if I got a definite bfp.. I'd be kinda sad I wouldn't be able to have as much one on one with lily as I have with my older two.. But closer in age would be better.. A year or two would have been ideal but 3months :shock: how would I cope if I have another horrible pregnancy?? Would I still be able to bf lily? Financially it would kill us but then babies do that! I think my OH would pass out in shock lol! I haven't mentioned it to him at all.. I won't til I know for sure.. He doesn't know I've been testing every month or it would worry him.. Oh god..

:eh:OMG, I thought it was almost impossible to get pregnant while exclusively BF ing.
I do think I can see some kind of line though.

ooooooooooh

Sorry chick I cant get a good look at the pics coz my my lappy is being funny with the brightness. i hope you get the result you want either way & try not to worry untill you know for def.

If you are....you'll be fine! Honestly, it will be difficult, no doubt but you'll get through it.

I'm a wee bit excited :oooo:

xxxxxxxxxx

6d962bf4-0fe4-bda7.jpg

Here you go hun xxx

Sent from my GT-S5830 using Tapatalk

I keep looking at this one.. Can defo see something there it's even slightly to the right like the control line is..

ooooooooooh

Sorry chick I cant get a good look at the pics coz my my lappy is being funny with the brightness. i hope you get the result you want either way & try not to worry untill you know for def.

If you are....you'll be fine! Honestly, it will be difficult, no doubt but you'll get through it.

I'm a wee bit excited :oooo:

xxxxxxxxxx

Thanks babe I'm not sure what I want tbh it's a bit of a shock!! I was told lily was my 'last chance' by docs so for it to happen again while bf AND pcos is mental!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back