Am I seeing a paranoid line??

I have to zoom in on my iPhone to see it laptops are rubbish at that lol

Hiya, I can see a line, could see it in the first pic but more so in the adjusted ones xx

I think I can see something in that one ^^^

If you are pg again, its not like you dont know what your doing, you've been though it 3x you can do it again.....if you are its meant to be! And your older girls will be even older if u had another & could do more to help!

:)

i can see a line in every pic! fx you get the result you want, you seem like an amazing mummy so im sure you will do just fine!! good luck hun xx

I can't really see anything but since becoming pregnant my eyesight is really bad xxx

I can see a line but I had loads of lines on tesco tests last year but nothing on anything else and I wasn't pregnant - I tried one at the start of my next cycle to check and there was still a faint line! They're meant to be really good tests when you are pregnant and do come up early but I'd try something else too. If you're exclusively breastfeeding it's very unusual to get pregnant in the first few months x

My doc said though that if baby goes 8 hours plus between feeds then it's entirely possible to ovulate :oooo:

I do see a faint line hun, not sure if it could be an evap though xx

I think I can see something in that one ^^^

If you are pg again, its not like you dont know what your doing, you've been though it 3x you can do it again.....if you are its meant to be! And your older girls will be even older if u had another & could do more to help!

:)

Everything happens for a reason! Just wasn't expecting it so soon.. Would be easier if it was a bfn, the timing isn't right.. That's about it lol!

Have you poas today hun? x

Not yet.. Had to do school run now feeding lilypops.. Gotta go into town after I'll grab one then..
I love how POAS is still used!! (I created it :D ) I was a POAS-aholic lol!

God I'm so dumb.. Bought 2 2packs in superdrug.. Came home and went to the toilet :wall: grrrr!!!!

i can see lines in the pics hun but saying that before i got pg this time round a few months before i got married i tested and one of the pics had a really really faint line but i wasnt pg x

Bfn.. I'm actually a tad disappointed :shock:
Thanks ladies for your help :D x

Aw it'll happen when the times right. Now you can concentrate on enjoying lily (and Jaycee and ellie too of course lol) x

Thanks babe.. Thinking about it more it's best that I'm not right now for those reasons!! Hopefully next year sometime :)

Oh gosh, sorry, thought the first page of thread was the end x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back