Am I?! Very faint line

jk39317

Reaction score
Hi there,
I am due on af tomorrow I did a first response pregnacy test this mornin and there is a very faint positive line, Is this a positive?! I feel pregnant but don't know if it's just my mind feeling the symptoms?!
Any help?
Thank you x

hi have u got a pici if ur unsure do a digi nowt better than those words pregnant! gd luck x

Don't know how to upload a photo took one but it's so faint x

do either a digi or another one tomoro n the line should be a tad darker tomoro a lines a line but do a second test just to make sure its not an evap x

Yeah going to nip asda after work and get another one for the morning,
Thanks for responding x

they are on offer in asda 2 for 10 quid the digis do not get the predictor ones from there they are evil with evaps, x

Well did another one this morning first response and clear blue (the didn't have any digital ones) and 2 more faint lines! Af is due today, the lines came up straight away, now really confused! :( x

Last edited:
It's sounding like you're pregnant to me! Get a digi! Fx xxx

just going to put a photo on of them for some opinions!
x
cant add photo ust keeps saying file to big dont know how to change it
x

Last edited:
If you upload them to tinypic.com you can put them up that way, it will resize them for you depending on what format you choose xxxxxx

not very clear when uploaded!

Attachments

• jk.jpg
    jk.jpg
    30.4 KB · Views: 138
  • 1zdr9tf_th.jpg
    1zdr9tf_th.jpg
    3 KB · Views: 190
Last edited:
I can see the lines on the top 2:)

I can see them too! :-D Woohoo! Will be keeping my Fx for you sweetie xx

I reckon so!!

Sent from my shit hot phone! Fo shizzle home girls.

Feel like a woman possessed 3 superdrug tests taken thought the day each with a faint line in the time frame, just want to know!, with my little boy I had a strong positive straight away and with my little angel, I wasn't even trying actively for a baby just yet but once you think u maybe my head saying yea u are symptoms are there as well as faint results but my heart wants a strong line before it will let me believe x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back