Am I/have i ov'ed...help required!!

Fabulous news!!! Yay to your 2ww :yay:

Ps just read your other thread about your OH. Throw a pillow at his head then say "aww did you have a nightmare?" when he wakes up - saw that in a film, made a note :)

Fabulous news!!! Yay to your 2ww :yay:

Ps just read your other thread about your OH. Throw a pillow at his head then say "aww did you have a nightmare?" when he wakes up - saw that in a film, made a note :)

Thanks hunny :flower:

Lol, i like that one but if i did it, i think tomorrow would be out of the question too! x x

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Heres this morning ladies, my surge was most definetly yesterday :)
52848b05-f9e1-4037.jpg
x x

Morning poppet :wave:

How's you today? I hope the OH kept to his words ;-)

Those OPKs are looking great hun & it's soooooo nice to now see the lines get lighter, good stuff

xxx

Thanks Kezza, im fine, abit wierd waking up this morning and not worrying about the lines on my opks but i good wierd :) How are you?

After OH falling asleep on me last night, he woke me up at 4.30 this morning, so im hoping we caught that little eggy x x

Oh I know that feeling hun but fx you don't need to do them anymore :yay:

Yeah I'm good, bit tired this morning though being first week back & the boss kinda draining to be around, hey ho, PMA is the way forward

xxx

Well ive just my last opk :)

I must of caught my surge on the way up yesterday and on the way down this morning so our early morning bd was in middle of my surge :yay: x x
5284f833-a12a-fed4.jpg

wow they are dark!!! defo caught it right chicka whit woooooo heres :dust: and :pray: and

me shooting :witch: :gun: :witch: lol xxx

Last edited:
that's fabulous M2A I'm so made up for you particulary after you had such a tough time to begin with with the OPKs...it was all worth it in the end :dance:x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back