Am I/have i ov'ed...help required!!

Mummy2Adam

Reaction score
Hi ladies, ive posted my opks in the opk gallery but i thought id post them in here for some extra advice, ive always had 28day cycles, my cervix is in the fertile position but still no strong positive on my opks. Ive attached pics, what do you think?? Any advice or help welcome :) x x

Heres my cheapy opks:
5284f815-18e9-c25b.jpg

Heres my Asda opk done at 6pm tonight (cd15)
5284f815-1946-8c72.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey m2a,, think ov is still to come hun!

If yours go like mine you will just get a darker line all of a sudden, keep testing and BDing anyway, then you have covered all the bases :)

Good luck hun!

I agree, probably not yet. It might happen all of a sudden. :)

:dust:

i'd agree with the ladies, not yet hun. do u think there is any chance the cheap tests were faulty? i suppose once af arrives u will know either way - hopefully though u will get your bfp so it won't matter :)

xx

Thanks ladies, there is a posibility that they maybe faulty hunny. Im going to carry on testing and see what happens.
Is there any other way that i can find out where i am in my cycle? or is it just a case of waiting till af/bfp come? x x

sorry if you've said it before but do you get CM? I can usually tell i'm about to ov by CM, have you had any this month so far? x

Ive had quite abit the last week or so hunny, some stretchy at the beginning of the week and its been creamy the last few days, thats why im so confused x x

I wonder if u have ov'd but got dodgy opk's?! Like everyone else says tho u could suddenly get a very dark line still so id keep testing xx

I will keep testing hunny, im going to try one tomorrow morning with a cheapy (not fmu) and then my normal 6pm on with an asda one, so ill keep you all posted how i get on.

Thanks again for all your advice ladies, i wish id never started using opks now! x x

Just wanted to say as the other ladies have hun,keep going :)

Like you've said you've had some cm this week and nothings showing on your opt's but I think unless you continuesly monitor your cm,like every day of the month and no it inside out and what is right for your body its hard to rely on it.

Like the last two months I have monitored my cm and times I've had ewcm Ive either bd before and after and still never had my :bfp: :(
So I'm in the process of ordering some opt's too,hopefully this will help me,FX!!

Keep going though hun,cant wait to see a super dark line :)
xxxx

I think ov is still to come :)
You could be having a random late ov/long cycle.
Keep going lovely :)
Xxx

Thank you for all your advice ladies. I decided to use my fmu this morning just to see what happened, i know it tells you not to but im :poas: now!

And this is what i got

Just cheapies
5284f815-b877-2910.jpg

Cheapies with Asda opk taken yesterday
52848b8f-b8a6-d37f.jpg

x x x

Done a morning one at 10 and got barely a line again, nothing towards the one i got this morning with my fmu x x

Mmmmm I'm confused with them so can't imagine how you are with them

Keep BD anyway hun to be on the safe side

xxx

Could you have surged at the 655am one? Or would that be picking up usual levels of LH?
M2A I feel for you with these opks - they're being really frustrating. I say keep going cos it's only your first go using them and you'll crack it when you surge eventually. Don't most women ov at 430pm or something? Maybe test at 430 to see if the surge is then? Or here's an idea - stick with 6pm this cycle then work back by 30 mins each cycle. Hoping you'll not have to tho eh ;)

Xxx

Just read this hunny:

Should I use first morning urine (FMU) with OPK's? No. LH is synthesized early in the day, and is not metabolized into your urine until later. So, as a rule, you are more likely to catch your surge later in the day. ("They" say you should test sometime around 2-4 p.m., but I've had fine luck at 10 p.m.-midnight.) Using FMU may not be a problem for you, but if you do not detect a surge during the cycle you use FMU, try testing later during the next cycle.

The line i got with my fmu this morning was just abit lighter than the control line :confused: x x

I think it's saying not to use it cos it shouldn't work at that time. But if it's working for you then go for it!
I'd say perhaps order a batch of 90 then test at 3 times of the day, keep them all in different line-ups and see what time your surge came. It'd save you months worth of working that out. I might do that myself. Just keep doing your 6pm ones for this cycle whatever else you do. It's like a science experiment at school isn't it :rolleyes:

Xxxx

Keep going hun! your surge will come but as long as you are BDing anyway. You may be having a longer cycle this month (remember the wich plays games with us)

And i have also read in the LOADS of leaflets that the hopsital game me that ovulation can be all over the place in the first 3 months after MC, even though our cycles are back to normal. Last month my surge was CD13, one before was CD18! so keep testing hun!

If i was confused enough, ive just gone to the toilet and had a small amount of brown discharge aaaarrrrhhhh, why is ttc so complicated! x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back