Am I/have i ov'ed...help required!!

lol but ur defo at ur surge mine came and went within 18 hours dont worry!! Besides all ur drinking probably diluted it :bd: :bd: and some more :bd: then ur two week wait eeeek exciting :)

xxx

Congrats hunny!!!! Least you know all is good with your cycle now FX for a BFP, sounds like you're in for a really good chance with all the BD'ing lol!!!

Thanks hunny :) How are you?
Cant believe im going to be entering my 2ww tomorrow :yay: x x

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey I'm ok thanks for asking. Still haven't got a positive OPK so definitely ditching them now, and just assuming I'm in my 2ww as well! But TBH no idea lol! Much more chilled and relaxed now!

Yay for entering your 2ww wait! Let the symptom spotting begin, hehehe!

Heres my pm one ladies :) x x

5284f81a-4945-3b79.jpg

Its the same hunny and both of the lines are the same colour too :yay: x x

:yay::yay::yay:
Ive already pre-warned my OH and demanded sexy time for tonight and tomorrow morning, whether he listening to me is a different thing ;) x x

Thanks Kezza and thank you to all you lovely ladies without all your advice i would of probally gone mad! :flower: x x

Oh bless you, we've all been there & completely understand how frustrating the OPKs are & just think, you & MissJ will hopefully not need to do them now

Xxxx

Yay! Isn't it great getting a positive OPK, it is a bit like getting a positive HPT, your surge may have come through the night but I'd you've BD'd over the weekend and get a sneaky one in tonight then you're in with a great chance x

Thanks Jenny :)
We bd both Sat and Sun :)

I agree Kezza, great practice x x

Yay for getting a +ve OPK, lots of :bd: and sending you plenty of :dust: to go along with it xx

Thats a most defo positive!!!! :) good luck hun Fx xxxxxxxxxx

Thanks tinkerbell and AC, your all so lovely :) x x

awww I think we are all in the same kinda boat! Meet u in 2WW lol xxx

Definetly hunny, never thought id see the 2ww for a while after those opks but ill be 1dpo tomorrow :) symptom spotting here we come :) x x

Yayyyy!!

So chuffed hunni!! That is a good positive I reckon!!

I deffo love these Asda OPK's!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back