I think I may have missed ov :(

cosmicgirl

Reaction score
Firstly, I hate opks, they are doing my head in!
So I peed on one last night, looked at it while on the loo, the colour went up it as it does and I could clearly see the control but nothing else as it climbed iykwim, so I got off the loo, left it in the bathroom, thought it was neg.
This morning, I go to the loo, there's a bloody line there. Strong enough to see but not as strong as control.
So I do another opk, with fmu which I know you shouldn't, and the line is still there but fainter than yesterday!
Is it faint because it was fmu, was yesterdays positive as it wasn't as strong as the control, if I do another tonight and it's fainter than yesterday have I missed it?????????????
Help please xxxx

Deffo do it later hun it could be that it was fmu. Fx thats all it is xxxx

I'm going through the same thing at the moment! So annoying x

I always found my FMU results stronger with OPK's!!!

The first stick is from 18th may, line but not as dark as control, the next was yesterday, fainter again, the next is today with fmu and fainter again, the last is about 5 mins ago and barely visible!
Now none are as dark as the control, have I missed ov??? xx
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1305908710.709865.jpg

Hun I recon it's on it's way just keep testing and within the next couple if days you should get ur surge xx

Mine were like that, I bet u out of nowhere u get it this weekend xx

I hope you're right hun, do you think it gas to be as dark as the control to be positive? xxx

my opks today looked exactly like your first one and im not oving so theres hope hun x

So do you think that's just what they look like in general when they not positive? It worries me that they're getting fainter! xx

Mine have been about that strong for about a week to 10 days now! lord knows what's going on. I'd keep testing in case the peek's still to come...

dont worry hun :hugs:how long is your cycle and when do you expect to ov? When i was waiting to test with hpts i was still testing with opks and mine varied from day to day. Im hoping you will get your pos in the next day or 2. how were your opks last cycle? x

Last cycle was 35 days, my ticker and iPhone app both say I'm still due to ov but it's just that they're getting fainter, so I thought the peak had been! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back