Am I/have i ov'ed...help required!!

ooohh you are def getting there m2a and if it goes lighter i would assume that this morning's opk is your surge

morning everyone else, have a good first day back kezza xx

Thanks Positivity :)

Ive brought one to work, just got to wait and see how long it lasts in my bag! x x

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

wooooo defo looking good huni!!! Do another one at 1ish I would then if its dark but still not at the control line do another one tonight and im sure it will be there, you and me are around the same time :)

im totally a :poas:

Did one this morning and its all light again so defo do some more today and tomor. I ordered mine off fertitly plan off ebay they seem to be quite good!! I think it might be time for you to get :bd: get down on it!!! JUMP HIM!!!!!

Made up for ya hun xxx

So sorry hon only just caught up with this as been a busy bee!

Yay!!!! :yay:I'm so excited for you hon this great news!!! All your time and patience payed off I'm so glad, you must feel so relieved. Let us know how your next one goes x x x

Thanks AC and Bella :)
Hope you are both well.

I normally have my lunch around 12.30ish so im going to do my next one around then and then one at 6pm x x

Really excited for ya hon! :) Was awful to see how much it was stressing you out :sad:
I'm fine thanks been busy decorating our bathroom all weekend and back at work today but been having a sneaky peek on here inbetween times :) x x x

Just poas and it looks like my opk nightmare is continuing :( ill post a pick in a min x x

Here you go ladies, what do you think? x x

52848b06-fdae-901f.jpg

aww hon I would say the one you did this morning was your surge for sure - I know some say it has to be the exact same colour as the test line but I think there's lots of ladies whos never go that dark, I think mine was very similar to the one you did this morning and I classed that as my positive. It could have been that it started during the night for several hours, continued this morning and is now fading off. I don't think there are any set times it lasts for, you've been Bding plenty and if you get another BD in tonight you should be fine x x x

Thanks ladies, can it come and go so quickly? x x

Hi Hun,

You're surge was definitely this morning, I wouldn't worry about the second one, a surge is a surge, get busy tonight and you'll be fine!

xx

Thanks Maybe, went back to the other one after id taken the pic and its not far off so i think all my redbush tea and orange juice has diluted it abit x x

Congrats hunny!!!! Least you know all is good with your cycle now FX for a BFP, sounds like you're in for a really good chance with all the BD'ing lol!!!

Congrats hunny!!!! Least you know all is good with your cycle now FX for a BFP, sounds like you're in for a really good chance with all the BD'ing lol!!!

Thanks hunny :) How are you?
Cant believe im going to be entering my 2ww tomorrow :yay: x x

Hurrah for your surge! It came it went it conquered (a bfp that is ;) )
Go :bd: some more :)
Xxx

yay for sexy time M2A! :bd:Chica bow wow..... x x

Thanks ladies, ooohhh im so happy :) you would think ive got a +tive hpt rather than an opk! x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back