What should i do ladies?

Mummy2Adam

Reaction score
Hi ladies, hope you are all well. Im on cd15 today and im still to get a definate positive on my cheapy opks. I know i said i wasnt going to spend any more money but im just thinking whether i should go and get some asda ones as they are oly about £6 and try them the next few days. I just wanted your opinions on buying more and whether anyone has used asdas? x x

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's worth a shot hun, esp for ref & you may find that the lines of the asda tests are soooooo much easier to read then the cheapie ones

I also got my surge on cd16, mine was a late one so fx yours could be next couple of days

xxxx

I would give it a shot hon £6.00 is more reasonable than the boots ones - they're about £12 :shock: even if you get a positive on your cheapies tonight you'll still have the Asda ones if you ever need them in future (although fingers crossed hopefully not!) x x

Also - try reducing your fluid intake for a couple of hours before testing - that way no chance the LH will be watered down x x

Thanks ladies, i may take a little trip to asda before 6pm tonight, i would buy the cb ones but if ive already ov'ed then £20 is abit of a waste x x

yeah I wouldn't waste £20 hon - let us know how you get on with your asda ones x x

Off out in a mo, so ill let you all know how i get on just after 6, im still going to do my cheapy aswel just to see the difference x x

Good luck - i'll have my fingers crossed for you.

Im starting to wonder about the cheapie tests - i wld love to buy cb but dont wana waste money. Something in between wld be nice and i've heard good things about the Asda and Tesco tests.

Cant wait to hear how you got on :)

Well ladies ive tried them, really easy to use but still neg :( x x

sorry to hear that hon - doesn't sound like you've had your surge yet. How many days are your cycles usually? x x

My cycles are normally 28days Bella.

You get 5 in the asda ones hunny, for £6.97, i dont thats bad if they work x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111