Abit scared! *updated with scan pic*

I do remember you having your early scan, thanks for the reasurance treeze :)
Ill be 6w+4d when i have my next scan, im just hoping they can see more x x

Im spotting again, aaarrrghhhh! Ive just been to the toilet again a when i wiped there was blood there again, its abit more watery than on saturday but its still red! x x

M2A :hug: if you have a bleed above the sac then u may have spotting on and off. Try not worry and i know it is hard. The spotting I had was ok cos my HCG went up nicely between monday and Wednesday, but then something else happened!
I have everything crossed for you hunnie and ur bean! If you dont have significant cramps and it is only watery blood then try and just rest up.
thinking of you

Im spotting again, aaarrrghhhh! Ive just been to the toilet again a when i wiped there was blood there again, its abit more watery than on saturday but its still red! x x

Aww hun, just remember they said you have that clot, so that must be where its coming from. sending you big hugs hun. hope you are ok. try and put your feet up for a while!

Thanks hunny :) Its just scaring the life out of me at the moment, i was so positive and calm this morning until then.
Its so hard to get any rest at the moment, im trying not to go off sick from work as i really dont want anyone knowing yet and when im home little man is still unwell so im up atleast 3 or 4 times at night with him. OH is trying to do as much as he can but he works funny hours.
Hows are you hunny? x x

you dont have to tell them why u are off sick hun when it is pregnancy related! just say it is personal health reasons. although it may be better to be occupied! depends what works best for you.
I am okish thanks hun, getting there. just wanting the bleeding to stop now so we can try again! :hug:

I'm good hun, feeling a bit crappy this morning, headache and a bit rough but all symptoms are welcome here.

Tri 1 is starting to terrify me a bit at the moment when i'm seeing bad things happening to others, so sad. thought about a PF break but going to stick it out for now. Feel sick just thinking about going for a scan, you must have been so scared yesterday, sounds like you did well on your own hun. At least you have a reason for the blood and you know you may be a little behind what you thought.

Oooh poor adam cant believe hes still unwell. you must be shattered.xx

Big hugs sweetpea, I think you're being extreamly brave, if you need to take the time off work I would do it, put your feet up and rest. At least you know the reasoning behind the bleed so all being well when you go back in a weeks time little bean will have grown nicely. So sorry to hear Adam is still poorly, I can't imagine what it's like having all this worry then a little one who's not well. Hang in there hon I'm positive you will get some good news soon x x x x

I know I'm new to here but just wanted to say that I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you M2A, u are being very brave and strong, I'd def take time off work- there's no way I'd be able to focus!
I am 6 weeks tomorrow (due Nov 2nd) and am beginning to realise what a long rollercoaster this is going to be! It's really scary!
Hope everything works out hun xx

just caught up on all this hon....i'm sure you are going to be absolutely fine.......when you go back you will see that little blob in the sac has got bigger :) you'll be fine xxxx

Thank you for all your lovely messages ladies :)
Ive not had any other spotting since this morning, so im hoping that was the rest of the bleed the sonographer seen above the sac. Symptoms are still here, im so exhausted, mentally and physically. Little man just watching his night time telly so i think once he goes to bed, im going to go and snuggle in bed with my book.
Little man called OH dad before he normally calls him daddy, so OH said are you saving daddy for another little person then rubbed my belly and said if it decides to grow, im hoping and praying that on Monday i can say our little bean listened to its daddy x x

Little man called OH dad before he normally calls him daddy, so OH said are you saving daddy for another little person then rubbed my belly and said if it decides to grow, im hoping and praying that on Monday i can say our little bean listened to its daddy x

Awww that's so sweet, you have lots of other people hoping and praying for your bean too xxx

Thanks Amanda :) Well its only 3 days till i get rescanned and im so nervous and scared. OH thinks everything is going to be just fine because they seen a yolk sac, i wish i could be as positive. Ive had no more bleeding since the other day so thats a good thing and nausea seems to want to stay to me all day x x

Hun, I had two small bleeds and it turned out to be fine, I was absolutely petrified and the time was dragging between the appointments. I know it's hard, try not to worry, I think everything sounds very positive. x

Thanks knopk, i think im so scared because of what happened in my last pregnancy, i keep telling my self every pregnancy is different but it doesnt seem to be registering! x x

Thanks knopk, i think im so scared because of what happened in my last pregnancy, i keep telling my self every pregnancy is different but it doesnt seem to be registering! x x
I know what you mean, in my first pregnancy I didnt even think about things going wrong, this time around I was a knicker watcher and absolutely paranoid about everything.

Im the same with Adam, i was so nieve but my last pregnancy opened my eyes to everything that could go wrong, i just need to be strong but its so hard. Im hoping and praying for a very sticky little bean, i dont think i could go through getting bad news again x x

When do you go back to the hospital hun? Is something happening today I have it in my head you had something on on Friday? X

I go back on Monday at 10 hunny, dont think im going to get much sleep over the weekend :( x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back