No no no no no ~ *update pg 4 (sorry, gross!!)

ohh babes so hope you managed to get some slep and that horrid bleeding has gone :hug: :hug: :hug:

Hope everything is ok hun, sure it will be x

I'm off to camp out on my gp's doorstep until they see me!!! Blood still there this morning. There's not loads of it but it's everytime I wipe :(
Just :pray: all will be ok. I'll let you know how I get on.

Thank you all :hug: :hug: :hug:

Oh no I wasn't online last night. Hannah, try to stay calm and I hope all goes well at the GPs - they should send you for a scan just in case but think positive - you have no pain and the bleeding isn't heavy!

Thinking of you

hi hun i do hope all will be ok let us know how you get on. :hug: :hug: :hug:

Hey hun ive had several bleeds during this pregnancy aswell and everything's turned out to be ok. Try not to worry too much. Hope all goes ok for you. :pray: :hug: :hug:

Hope you get seen asap, they should send you strait to EPU :pray: :pray:

Good luck sweetie :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

try not to worry babe (i know its hard) get yourself straight to EPU. loads of people bleed in early pregnancy its most likely all is well. good luck :hug: :hug: :hug:

I had pink too on Sunday and everything was ok, I hope you get to go to the epu soon hun.

Please try not to worry ( I know I didnt, its hard not too)

:hug: :hug: :hug:

How did you get on? hope everything is ok :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: xxxx

What a morning!!! Dr's were f*cking useless to say the least. I got there as the doors were opening hoping they'd see me there and then as an emergency. Got told by the receptionist that they had no appointments until 12.15pm! I said i'd already spoken to the oncall dr last night and that she'd told me to come straight down here and get a referral to the EPU. She went and spoke to the dr and came back saying go home and put my feet up!!! WHAT?!!! She wouldn't let me see the dr, told me i'd waited this long so a few hours wasn't going to hurt and that if it was a miscarriage there's nothing they could do anyway. By this time I was shaking so much and desperately not trying to cry. So told her i'd take myself off to A&E if they weren't going to help me.

Then I had to go into work as my boss had no idea I'm pregnant and I was supposed to be going off for my xmas meal at lunch today. That was the longest 20min wait until she got in...by which time I was in such a state she couldn't make sense out of me! She thought i'd just found out I was pregnant and was upset about it!!! After I'd calmed down and finally told her the story she was so unbelievably nice and kind. Told me if ever I felt ill she'd take me to the hospital herself if there was noone around, which was so kind of her. She then said she'd had this twice in her pregnancies ~ she's got 5 kids! ~ and it was probably my body thinking it should have a period and not to overly worry, although that really is impossible.

So, after leaving work my husband drove me over to A&E and the reception I got there couldn't have been better. I was seen by triage after about 20mins and she took a load of bloods ~ OMG, I have never felt pain like it!! She stuck a canular in my arm and they always have problems getting blood out of me so she was twisting and turning it...I was ready to pass out or :puke: at one stage it was so painful. After she managed to draw bloods I was sent straight up to EPU and was seen immediately by the midwife. She said that because i'm so early in my pregnancy it's hard to tell what's going on but they did a scan anyway. They had to do an internal one as i'd just pee'd :doh: and it showed a definite gestation sac but nothing in there. This can be one of 2 things...either there was something and it's as far as this pregnancy is going to get and i'll miscarry OR i'm a few weeks behind when I think it happened.
Working this out in my head i'm actually only 4 weeks because they include the 2 weeks before ovulation. Also, because sperm can live in your body up to 5 days it could have been nearly a week after ovulation that I actually conceived....This is what i'm hoping is the case, which means there would be nothing to see in the sac at this time.
I've got to go back on Sunday for a 48hr blood test to check my hormone levels ~ please let them be on the rise!!! ~ and they'll call me on Monday with the results. Then i've got to go back for another scan on Mon 29th Dec.

They were so kind and they've really put my mind at ease. I'm still worried sick that it's all over for me and having to play the waiting game but at least I know what's going on now. that's all I need to be able to rationalise it in my head. There is still a pinky discharge but I'm not in any pain.

Right, i'm off to have a cuppa and put my feet up.

Thanks again for all your support and i'll keep you updated.
Love and hugs to all :hug: :hug: :hug:

Just got back form my errands (which included eating a burger king at 11:30!) and this is the first post I went to - I've been thinking about you all day.

Well, not really a verdict I suppose but if my baby is only 15mm at 8 weeks, I guess yours would be super tiny and might not show up on as scan yet - at least they're leaving that as an option and booking more bloods & scans to make sure.

It sounds like the hospital were really helpful, unlike your GP. My GP and midwife pretty much told me I was miscarrying and look what my scan resulted in - they clearly live in a 'glass half empty' type of world.

If you're not experiencing pain or clots then thats a good sign. Keep thinking positive thoughts and I'll be :pray: for you all the time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back