Abit scared! *updated with scan pic*

Hey M2A just catching up on what you've been going through. Can't offer any advice but just want to say that all my :pray::pray::pray: are with you and little bean. Hope everything goes ok on Monday :hug::hug::hug:

Ohhh m2a you poor thing!! I have just caught up on all this! I have everything crossed that your lil one is fine and comfy! Xxxx

So sorry hun, I seem to have missed this post for the last few days. Please try to stay positive, as you say from working out the day you ov, what they saw sounds absolutely spot on and the little bit of spotting you've had must be from the clot they saw. I'm sure everything will be fine on Monday and hopefully you will see that little flickering hearbeat on the screen xxxx

Thank you so much for all your replies ladies, i need all the support i can get at the moment as im just so scared of getting bad news x x

Oh M2A, hope you are ok, i bet everything will be just fine on monday and it was just too early to see. Glad all the bleeding has stopped, try relax over the weekend.

I had a freak out day before yesterday, and i think there will be many more to come.

xxx

Will be thinking of you over the weekend and on Monday. Hopefully it was just to early and you'll get to see your little bean on Monday :hugs:

hope everything goes well on monday.....i will need some good news and i think you will be givng i xx

Just seen this thread, try not to worry, I'm sure you will be fine, good luck for Monday!:clover:

xx

m2a, only just seen this! u poor thing going through all of this! i'm sure everything will be fine on Monday, i'll think good thoughts all weekend for you xxxxxxxx

I really hope all you lovely ladies are right, thank you for all the positive thoughts.
Im just glad its in the morning, dont think id be able to concentrate in work! x x

lots and lots of luck for Monday hon! We will all be thinking about you I'm sure you will have some good news :) great that it's first thing in the morning too x x x

Thank you bella, i just hope this all day nausea im having is a sign that my little bean is growing.
Im going to be like a nervous wreck when monday morning comes round, i started crying before she had even put the jelly on my belly on monday, so dont know what im going to be like this time! x x

I've got everything crossed for you for Monday! Try to relax as much as possible over the weekend hun xx

Thanks Jodie :) hope you and baby are well.
I will try and relax, its going to be hard though.
Its my weekend on call with work so im hoping phone watching will keep my mind off Monday x x

Thanks Jodie :) hope you and baby are well.
I will try and relax, its going to be hard though.
Its my weekend on call with work so im hoping phone watching will keep my mind off Monday x x

Yes all well my end thanks. Hopefully time will fly by to Monday for you and then you will see your little sticky bean xx

hiya hope you doing ok - not long to go now til monday - hope it all goes well, will be thinking of you tomoz - take care x x x

Thank you treeze :friends:
My appointment is at 10am so hopefully im straight in, i think im going on my own as OH cant get out of work so ill be on here as soon as i can to update. My fingers and toes are crossed that we have some good news.
Dry heaving started this morning so im hoping that is a great sign the my hormone levels are increasing x x

Will be thinking of you tomorrow M2A. Really hope it goes well.x

Will also be thinking about you tomorrow hun. Stay positive :)

Thank you LauraAnne and Pinkymum :friends:
I feel that tired and drained today, i think i will actually sleep tonight :shock: x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back