No no no no no ~ *update pg 4 (sorry, gross!!)

HannahD

Reaction score
Noooooo, I just went to the toilet and when I wiped there was blood on the tissue :( I'm so scared, please don't let this all go wrong.....

aww hun. i didnt want to read and run but just wanted to :hug: you.

i have never been pg before so have no advice. im sorry

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hun it does not always mean the worst.
I had quite a bit of bright red blood but when checked the cervix was still closed.
Call your emergency gp now for a referfal to the hospital tonight.

Thinking of you hun :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

aww try not to panic hun
lots of ladies get blood but have been ok
xx

Hannah hun try not to get yourself too worried hunni I know its scary but bleeding in early pregnancy is very common. If you have a midwife I think you should give her a call and see what she says or if not call your local hospitals early pregnancy unit. Try not to get too worried hunni i'm sure everything is fine :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Just spoke to midwife team and they said to just monitor it. It could be nothing, it could be the start of something...god please don't let it be that....

I just want to :cry: and i'm trying not to freak out...

HannahD said:
Just spoke to midwife team and they said to just monitor it. It could be nothing, it could be the start of something...god please don't let it be that....

Hun if you would like to be seen tonight for checks then just to to your local hospital :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Morganuk said:
HannahD said:

Hun if you would like to be seen tonight for checks then just to to your local hospital :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Thats what I was gonna say. If you just turn up at hospital you should get seen tonite. Lets us all know how you get on :hug: :hug: :hug:

Morganuk said:
HannahD said:

I agree, I bled early on in my pregnancy and bubs is fine, but get yourself to hospital it will put your mind at rest :hug:

Thank you all :hug: :hug:

I've called the oncall GP & am waiting for them to phone back. There wasn't much blood but it was quite pink in colour.

I don't have any pain, well apart from where i've been doubled up crying!!! I suppose it's all in the hands of mother nature and there's nothing I can do.

try and stay calm honey (i know it's stupid to say) - if you are really worried you should go to hospital.

Have everything crossed for you xxx

Hope everything is ok hun, get yourself to hospital to be checked out rather than worrying yourself sick :hug: :hug:

Just spoke with the oncall gp and she said to monitor the bleeding over night then call my gp first thing for an appointment and a referral to the EPU.
Gonna have to tell my boss now as was supposed to be going to my xmas meal tomorrow lunch time! I really didn't want to tell her like this.

Thanks again ladies for your support....I've calmed down a bit now but am still v scared. I'm going to go to bed now and try and get some sleep.

:hug: :hug: :hug:

Take it easy sweetheart and let us know how you get on :hug: :hug:

Oh dear, i know im new here but just wanted to say good luck. I have everything crossed for you, i know how your feeling. Take care :hug:

I hope everything is ok. try and lay down most of the time, :pray:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back