No no no no no ~ *update pg 4 (sorry, gross!!)

I hope everything's OK for you - just take care of yourself and try to relax :hug:

:hug: I've got my fingers crossed for you hun, i bled with my last 2 pregnancys and both went full term (just waiting for it to happen with this one now :roll: ), I know how scary it is having to wait so heres some more of these :hug: :hug: :hug:

Thank you all so much :hug: :hug: :hug: You've really helped me stay sane!!

Glad you were treated better at A&E hun, I hope everything turns out ok for you :hug: :hug:

Hi hun,

Im wishing away the next few days untill your blood test :pray: but its very normal for a baby not to show up so early.

Thainking of you sweetie :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Glad they treated you well at A&E honey. Have everything crossed that all will be well for you and baby xxx

:hug: :hug: :hug: for you hun. Praying everything works out perfectly for you xx

Glad you were treated better at a&e hunni. Praying that all will b well fo you babe :hug: :hug: :hug: xxxxxx

:hug: aww hun sorry i missed this i haven't been on for a few days i am so sorry you have this worry to go through i really am and i hope all is ok - thinking of you xx

Morning :D Feeling much better today. There are still some spots of pink but it hasn't got any worse, which is fantastic. I'm taking things really easy and was in bed by 7.30pm!! I slept well, first night in ages, and feeling more calm about things. Yesterday was so stressful and i hurt all over from being tense but i'm not worrying about it now...what will be will be.
My arm is still v painful from the canular and I've got the most amazing bruise!! That's kinda taken my mind of everything else :lol:

:hug: glad you are feeling better today. If it makes you feel any better, I had a bruise for about a fortnight after I had my last lot of bloodtests - and that didn't even involve a canula!

At least you have something to show for your trip to A&E :lol:

Good luck for your results, i'm :pray: they rise for you. :hug:

Apologies now for the serious amount of TMI!!!

Ok, I'm hoping this is a good sign. I went to the loo earlier and when i wiped there was quite a lot of discharge but it was dark brown and VERY icky!! :puke: BUT i haven't had anything since when I wipe :D

:pray: my levels rise tomorrow. They're going to call me on Monday with the result.

:hug:

Hannah i really hope and pray that all is ok with you i had the same problem at the start of my pregnancy my first scan showed only a sac and the second scan showed sac and baby so my dates where also wrong i thought i was 2 weeks ahead but i was wrong i had bleeding on and off from 5 weeks until 12 weeks and thankfully all is ok with our little one all the scans showed it doing great hopefully this is a little peace of mind for you and im hopeing your baby will be fine and healthy, stay strong and keep us updated :hug: :hug:

puppylove said:
Hannah i really hope and pray that all is ok with you i had the same problem at the start of my pregnancy my first scan showed only a sac and the second scan showed sac and baby so my dates where also wrong i thought i was 2 weeks ahead but i was wrong i had bleeding on and off from 5 weeks until 12 weeks and thankfully all is ok with our little one all the scans showed it doing great hopefully this is a little peace of mind for you and im hopeing your baby will be fine and healthy, stay strong and keep us updated :hug: :hug:

Thank you for this puppylove. As horrible as it was for you it's also relieving to know other people have been through the exact same thing and have come out the other side with a healthy baby and pregnancy. I'm so pleased all is going well for you :hug:
Now it's like the end of a period, so i'm hoping that what it was. My tummy aches but I was so tense yesterday so i'm not too worried. I've had no major pains or bad bleeding and it's almost non-existent now.
:hug:

Hannah to give you an idea I went to the hospital and 4 +5 and all they could see through an internal was a sac. Because I wasn't 6 weeks they were wary of scanning as they didn't think anything would be there. The sac was 3.7mm so I was scheduled to come back 10 days later. 2nd scan was at 6 +2 and bean was there with an ickle heartbeat and bean himself (I keep saying him!) was 3.1mm. They say that from week 6 bubba grows 1mm a day so if bean is 18mm that means you are 6 weeks plus 18 days. By my calculations bean should be about 46mm by my scan date on 14th January. The 2 scans so far have shown me to be a couple of days behind my calculations so as long as he is 35mm+ I'll feel happier.

Touch wood I haven't had any bleeding but SIL did with both of hers and no complications. I'm still suffering cramps and nausea which is just the body preparing itself. Stay positive and I'll keep my fingers crossed for you. :hug:

Hanna glad i could help a little it is very tough going through what your going through at the moment but try to stay positive, sending lots of :hug: :hug: :hug: your way

Thank you both so much. It's such a worrying time and i'm trying to stay positive but I started getting red spots again, which is scaring me :( I've also got dull aches around my tummy but I'm not sure if it's just because when they were drawing blood yesterday I was so tense as it was incredibly painful and it might just be because of that (also have trapped wind!!)
Going back to have my hormone levels checked again tomorrow and then Monday I'll get the results. sorry, I know I keep repeating myself and I'm probably driving you all mad!! Its just I hate the fact it's all so totally out of my control.

:hug: :hug: :hug:

Thinking of you today and i hope those levels are up take care :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: let us know what happens

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back