Abit scared! *updated with scan pic*

Good luck at the docs I'm sure all will be well Hun xx

Now im even more scared doctor has referred me to the hospital and im now sat on my own, waiting to be seen. I think she was worried because it was red blood x x

Good luck hun... xx Hope everything goes ok and the baby is fine!

Sorry you're having to wait on your own but at least you have a doctor who is not prepared to take any chances. Hope all is ok. x

Agreed with Yorksmummy. Still got my fingers firmly crossed for you hun. x x

Thanks ladies, just waiting for a gyne doctor to come and see me know x x

good luck hon hope it all goes well x x x

Thanks ladies, well they have proded and poked me, done an internal and ive had my bloods done now and they have managed to sqeeze me in for a scan at 3 so im sat her in a room with a jug of water, a needle in my arm thats itchy praying that my little bean is ok in there.
Im very worried that they are doing all of this so quickly x x

Maybe they're doing it so quickly because of your previous. So many women on here complain that they've just been dismissed and told to keep an eye on it. They're just being extra cautious and making sure everything is ok for you. Fingers crossed little bean is ok and at 3 you'll be breathing the biggest sigh of relief. Sending huge hugs. x

good luck hun, keep drinking the water the more full the more they can see! it will be a long wait but im sure all will be fine for you xxx fingers crossed! x

When I had a bleed at 5 weeks, I went to my doctors as an emergency appointment, was seen by my doctor at about 9.30 and was booked into the EPU for an emergency scan at 10.50am. All was fine with my bean, so fingers crossed you get the same result hun. Don't worry that they are doing it quickly, be thankful that you're not having to wait days for a scan.
Thinking of you and hoping you see your little bean today. xxx

Totally agree hun, it's brilliant they're moving so quickly for you. FX for your scan, am thinking of you my lovely. :)

x x

Good luck hope all goes well with the scan this afternoon x

It is great that they are doing so much for you and so quickly. When I had a bleed I was bsically told it was probably a mc and to just wait as there was nothing they could do anyway!

Fingers crossed for a great scan at 3 xxx

They may well of restored my faith in the nhs after last time!
Only another 20 mins to go, im sat here shaking x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back