Abit scared! *updated with scan pic*

Hey M2A :wave:
I've just seen this as I lurk more then post these days :) I really hope your ok & think it must defo be your lil bean snuggling in extra, extra tightly but like the girls say, if anything else speak to EPU or A&E
xxxx

Thanks Kezza, i havent had any more up to now, so thats a good thing plus i feel so sick this morning.
I noticed you hadnt been posting as much, i miss you :( and your list ;) how have you been? x x

Oh thats good you havent had anymore & the sicky feeling is a defo sure sign :thumbup:

Awwwww thanks hun :flower: I miss everyone to, just struggling on with work & things at home with the OH aren't so great at the mo so kinda been keeping quiet & out the way really

Sat at work at the mo but least I now have a laptop at the reception to play around with :) So am on PF & listening to my iTunes :)

xxxxx

Sorry to hear things arent great at home hunny :hugs: men are very strange creatures! Hope everything is sorted out soon for you.
:yay: for the laptop with pf and itunes while working, hopefully they will make your day go quicker x x

Hey hun, really hope you are ok! I'm sureits nothing to worry about but I can understand why you are so concerned, if you have anymore I would go and get checked out just to put your mind at ease, sending you big hugs! Xxxxxxx

hey honey hope you're okay now, must have given you a fright but good news that you haven't had anymore. You could always call NHS direct for some advice? I'm sure they'd be able to put your mind at rest, sounds like little bean is getting snuggled in. Big big hugs hope you have a nice relaxing day today x x x x

hi hunny just seen this, i hope you are ok and thinking of you. glad its gone and its great (in a strange way!) that you are feeling sick! xx

Thanks Nurse, i was so scared last night, ive calmed down abit now and im on the couch resting watching holby city, or trying to anyway while adams playing trains x x

Thanks bella and meggymum. Im going to go to the doctors tomorrow just to inform them what has happened, hoping i dont get any more. OH has just rose from his pit so hopefully he can look after little man while i get some rest x x

sounds like a good idea hon, at least then they will have a record of what has happened. You get some rest and try to keep your mind busy x x x

Little mans going to my mum and dad this afternoon so i just have to take a trip to asda then i can relax. Ive not had any cramps or anything which is a good sign x x

That's good Hun and if theres been nothing more on knicker watch hopefully everything is fine :) xxx

Kezza! Wondered where u were, hope u r ok sweets, seems to be a time of year for men being impossible!!! Xxx

Just a quick update, i have thankfully had no more up to now and my symptoms are still here which is great.
Im going to try and make an appointment with the doctor today, just to inform them what has happened, especially after last time when i had a few small bleeds before my mmc. Just hoping and praying my little bean is all snuggled up ready for the rest of the journey till birth x x

Ive got a doc appointment at 10.20, so im now really scared again! x x

Good luck at the docs hun! i'm sure everything will be just fine. xxx

Thanks ladies, ive just realised i put 10.20 its not, my appointment is 11.20, stupid me. Im shaking now, i know it wasnt much but the more i think about it the more scared i am x x

I'll be thinking of you hun. As the others have said, I'm sure it'll be fine. :hugs: x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back