a glass or two of wine

hayley

Reaction score
just wanted to come on and make you all a litte jealous... i'm just sitting here with a tall glass of rose wine (white grenache) mmm ive cold... and i might just have another....

how are all you ladies doing in the 3rd tri? haven't been on much since Jacob was born... can't believe he's nearly 2 weeks old already... never realised how busy i'd be...

good luck to anyone who is coming close to their date.. (sorry i've got new mum brain - i've forgotten who's next)

Good luck Tankett with you section on 31st... keep me updated.. i'll be watching my phone and the forum for your news..

Anyway better go - can't type and drink wine at the same time. :hug:

hehehe hayley i was the same after having Harley i used to come on and wind people up lol becasue i had Harley 5weeks early i used to come on and say are you jelous i aint got back ache and am holding my little bundle :lol:

COW!!!!

8.gif

you're the one on the right by the way :shakehead:

hmm that is one advantage to the fact i've been robbed of my chance of breastfeeding..i can drink again, i made myself a nice frozen smoothie with vodka and peach snapps :D yummy

OMG

Its 630 in the morning and i want some wine now after reading that :rotfl: :rotfl:

Me too Sophie. Although, I will admit to having a weak G & T at my friends yesterday, and it was yummy!!! :oops: :lol:

if i have fancied a glass of wine or beer ive had one. But tbh ive not faniced one. I think if you tell yourself you cannot have one it makes the want all the more strong. But if you tell yourself you can have one if you want its not that bad.
A glass of wine or beer won't do baby any harn anyway.

I had a bottle of non alcoholic Dreher (hungarian beer) last night, ice cold it was bloody lovely lol

we had a "celebrate jacobs arrival" meal last nite... a bloody steak (mmmm - god i missed that) and a bottle of pink champagne... (not every day you have a gorgoeus baby boy) but 2am this morning it didn't feel good.... DH had to get up to feed jacob... don't think i can handle my ale quite the same...

x

:rotfl:

I am taking alcohol into hospital with me lol!!! gas an air and a pint in between contractions lol

I havent had a drink yet, if I start I might not stop :shock:
I hope all you third tri ladies are okay, I thought my pg dragged in towards the end but im now surprised at how quickly it went in. The last week was a blur.

I had a glass of champers for my birthday yesterday. If the little guy doesn't like it, he knows what he can do.....GET OUT!! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back