A cosmic 2ww

I cannot sleep! Have af crampy feelings, also, fell asleep for an hour earlier (missed half of BGT:( ) so now not tired grrr x

@cosmicgirl
Oh dear :-( Im still at work! finish soon tho!
My shifts are the reason Sky+HD are so needed....lol
xx

Bfn with fmu using both frer and Internet cheapie, not a sniff of a line, I'm sure something would show by now :(

The decision has been made - I'm not testing again, ever! I don't know if this will work, obviously I will still use opks for my timings but no more hpt's! Anyway, going to get back to the gym, get firm for this party, get nails and tan, enjoy the sun and enjoy not being pregnant (until I actually am lol) x

Im sorry samsgirl and cosmic if it's any consolation I feel the same after last months bfn I decided to wean myself off peeing on sticks and I've not even done an opk yet this month also only done bbt a couple of times hoping the less stress approach works xxx

I'm pretty sure i'm out too.

I've been doing some more poking and i'm fairly sure my cervix has started to lower and open up again - i actually think AF is going to be a day or two early :roll:

my cervix is low and spongey i knew i couldnt be pregnant, limbo is poo x

A bit of an update, af cramps all day, extremely high cervix, sorry that was a really boring poo update....taxi x

The decision has been made - I'm not testing again, ever!

Exactly what I've been telling myself! Its been 3 days now since my last :test: ;) Doing another in am.

A bit of an update, af cramps all day, extremely high cervix, sorry that was a really boring poo update....taxi x

Same here, though tbh I've been like this for over a week now. Confuzzled!!

Your not out yet hun. xx

Thanks hunnie, I'll be very surprised if the witch doesn't show up any day now, bfn's on really sensitive tests, loads of af cramps and thigh pain. The only thing is that my cervix is still massively high and closed??? x

I'm dying to test - i had one left over and thought it would be fun just to blow it before i can't have sex for the next 11 months :( and.....

...i've misplaced it :wall2:

Last edited:
Noooooooooo! Tip your house upside down until it is found!! :wall: x

I was this close *holds up fingers pinched together, to posting a pic of my boob veins then. I'm sure you're all relieved that I didn't (except Amy who I'm sure would love it lol)
Anywhooo.....they're very veiny x

*disregards cosmics comment* I think you really need to show us hun i mean wot if they explode and we could of prevented it. come here let me measure the size of the veins with my pee stick they need another use now im not peeing on them. hahahahaha

Last edited:
my boobs feel like they are on fire and like i need milking mooooo!:shock:

*disregards cosmics comment* I think you really need to show us hun i mean wot if they explode and we could of prevented it. come here let me measure the size of the veins with my pee stick they need another use now im not peeing on them. hahahahaha

Amy, I worry about your thoughts, you actually are a pee stick addict, have you thought of counseling? Lol x

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back