Welshhunnies 2ww

Welshhunniexx

Reaction score
Well after much headaches and confusion with my opks and bbt chart i think im finally in my 2ww. had another pos opk yest and my temp went frm 35.45c yest to 35.93c today.
already getting tummy cramps tho so a bit worried, feels like somethings pulling or stretching in there?

gd luck and baby dust to all hn their 2ww x x

Good luck, I found the first week ok and the second week much harder, but am now on 16DPO, no AF and too scared to test after BFN at 14DPO on day AF due...so the wait is getting longer and longer.

Baby dust to you! xx

Aww hun. any sign of af? i would do a cheapy test just to put my mind at rest x x

I would love to do a cheapie but I used up my last one at 13dpo, day before AF due! I have one FRER and 2 CB Digis in the drawer but can't face wasting them only to see another BFN. I have had the odd tummy twinge but not really AF crampy feelings. I'm wondering if I was just too quick to assume my cycle was regulating at 34 days after my bleed when I came off the pill. Trouble is, I'm not very patient! I just want to know one way or another now, it's a little frustrating to say the least.

It is very frustrating hun. last cycle, home bargins must have thought i was a weirdo when i went to the checkout with three different boxes of hpts, all diff types lol. pity you didnt have any opks as they can sometimes show pos if your pregnant.
id do one anyways as it would put my mind to rest x x

I've been doing OPKs just so I can POAS and they've come up quite dark but not as dark as control line, but then I had the same on a couple days before AF due so I'm quite confused! Did OPK at about 12 today and looks almost as dark as the ones I thought were positive when I thought I was about to O, so now I'm wondering if I did O and if my hormones are just all over the shop. I have PCOS which tends to fog things a little as well.

Thank u hard x x

jac - poas hun. ul know eithe way then and you can you plan what to do next x x

Well im 2dpo (i think, i may even be 7dpo as i dont know when i actually ov'd) and this tummy pain is really getting on my bbs.
alot of the time its as if my tummy is like pulling/stretching low down, but some of the time its like af pains low down.
im also feeling quite sicky, as well as the itchy nips i keep getting x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back