A cosmic 2ww

i know the feeling. dont get down hearted just yet you still have time xxx

Hi girls havent been in a while..cosmic out of reach cx is a good sign, when I was pg I could never reach mine, its usually to my knees! x

Cosmic, you're starting to worry me now :eh:

I'm hoping that this is all in good fun and not a very stressed out and desparate person hiding it behind a bunchs of lols...

Maybe I'm reading too much into it, but I hope you're still grounded just a little bit :hug:

I'm not!! I've gone mad! Just kidding, I'm ok, just bored waiting to know and frustrated by all my symptom spotting! I've already done two different hpts today as I couldn't believe I could have so many symptoms and no lines!! I'm not testing again now until Friday now, af is due 6th x

Good luck testing Friday :dust:

Is 'the other forum' where those threads are, cause I must say I was having a good old giggle at the 'I'm out, BFN at 2DPO' threads!
I really dont understand how they are getting the really early BFP's either? Must be that felt tip! OH accused me of trying that one the other day when he caught me ripping the plastic test apart to get a closer look of the pee stick! :lol: x

Good luck testing Friday :dust:

Is 'the other forum' where those threads are, cause I must say I was having a good old giggle at the 'I'm out, BFN at 2DPO' threads!
I really dont understand how they are getting the really early BFP's either? Must be that felt tip! OH accused me of trying that one the other day when he caught me ripping the plastic test apart to get a closer look of the pee stick! :lol: x

I know! The pics look real though don't they? I think they must have their dates wrong x
I've had af type cramps all day, the witch must be hovering x

Stomach cramps, lower back pain, aching bullet nips and very very sore aching itching boobs xx

Last edited:
Stomach cramps, lower back pain, aching bullet nips and very very sore aching itching boobs xx

i had same hun!! they itched really bad at night! and the look like bullets at the moment! have done for about a week, there usually hiding! fingers crossed!! You testing this morning xx

Just done a frer, not a hint of a line so think I'm out :( xx

Even frers are not too accurate until af is due! You're not out until the witch gets you! FX!!

11dpo, af due 6th, crampy pains, bfn on 15miu/ml with fmu :( xx

I'm resigned to the fact it's possible not my month xx

Fingers crossed for you Cosmic... I'm really hoping that you will get a BFP on Monday x x x *Hugs*

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back