A cosmic 2ww

i can imagine that is very stressful hunny, its such a horrible feeling isn't it, telling OH when u need to dtd. maybe take some time out hunny and come back to it again in a month or so. really feel for you xxxxxxxx

i can imagine that is very stressful hunny, its such a horrible feeling isn't it, telling OH when u need to dtd. maybe take some time out hunny and come back to it again in a month or so. really feel for you xxxxxxxx

Thanks pos, I'm not in a good place right now, feel like it's just not going to happen x

Its a hard one hun. if you could get hubby to bd for a few days prior to ov it might give you a better chance. would talking to him help? I can see how upset and frustrated you are but i can also see how much you want this. you so have yourself under alot of pressure. when i was trying for my little girl i felt so bloody cheated because everyone else seemed to be having girls and i didnt i had all boys. I wasnt using opks at the time and just decided to keep trying i did have my little girl in the end. would you consider just taking the chance? im sorry you feel upset today hun xxxxxxxxx

Its a hard one hun. if you could get hubby to bd for a few days prior to ov it might give you a better chance. would talking to him help? I can see how upset and frustrated you are but i can also see how much you want this. you so have yourself under alot of pressure. when i was trying for my little girl i felt so bloody cheated because everyone else seemed to be having girls and i didnt i had all boys. I wasnt using opks at the time and just decided to keep trying i did have my little girl in the end. would you consider just taking the chance? im sorry you feel upset today hun xxxxxxxxx

Ikwym but this is my last child so I have a lot of pressure (put on myself I know) to get it right this time, I have to time it right this time. If it wasn't my last one then yeah, definitely, I'd just do it at ov and chance it but I can't this time knowing it's my last go. x

so unlike you, feel so upset for you. :hugs:

xxx

It really isn't like me, thanks hunnie.
The pressure has got to me and knowing I'm out again when I was so sure I'd timed it perfectly and had loads of symptoms, it's too much. Especially when I'm facing another 34-36 day cycle x

Its bloody awful to see such a sweet person so upset. Im sorry hun i really wish i had a magic wand i could wave.(note to self possible use for sticks lol) Im trying for a little boy this time my hubby has a girl shes 18 now and then our little girl and begged me to try for a son i know how important it is for you to get it right. Its all very raw for you today take as much time out as you need i have no doubt you will get your little girl in the end. all us girlies are here for you when ever you want a chat or in my case to poke fun at lol xxxxxxxxxx

Thanks everyone, it is raw today, suppose I had just a glimmer of hope that I would see a line today, although I knew deep down that there wouldn't be. Onwards and upwards eh xx

Massive hugs cosmic ((((((((x))))))))) so sorry you are feeling low today, I know how you feel though and understand your frustrations, I'm here if you want to rant, cry, shout or whatever xx what does the Chinese prediction chart say for you for next month? Xxx

Massive hugs cosmic ((((((((x))))))))) so sorry you are feeling low today, I know how you feel though and understand your frustrations, I'm here if you want to rant, cry, shout or whatever xx what does the Chinese prediction chart say for you for next month? Xxx

Thanks hun, it's girl again, in fact most of this year is girl for me, every cloud x

Sending u loads of hugs and positive vibes cos :hug: xxx

awww sweetheart...sorry you are feeling so down...i had a melt down at the weekend so i know where you are coming from xx

sorry to read you are feeling this way. it will happen for you im sure. x

i have everything crossed for you in your 2ww cosmic xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back