A cosmic 2ww

I am so hungry today, I have not stopped eating, it's ridiculous! I will look like the back of a bus if I carry on. Still cramping, maybe it's comfort eating x

i know i think when i went to the deep yesterday they exchanged me for a whale lol

omg thats wots on your bum not piles you got cling ons hahahaha

Barnacles are very on trend at the mo, what with all the Jack sparrow stuff - god, I'm always ahead of the crowd ;) xx

Of course I poas this morning, it confirmed my thoughts, now I really am just waiting for the witch. I know people say your not out till she comes but ive always tested early and got lines, so I knew if there wasn't any by 10dpo that I was out. Hope she hurries up. In my mind I want to ntnp from this point as I really am fed up with it all but I can't afford to not time it or I may bd on ovulation or just after by mistake, really don't know what to do. I think we bd'd too early this cycle and we only did it once, would have been really lucky to catch x

:wall2::wall2::wall2:Really sorry to hear this cosmic, was banking on you getting your BFP.
But i feel exactly the same, have had enough of all the timing and it not working. Im not due to test for over a week, but i just know that im not , like you just the once and too early (dodgy stabbing action, lots of leakage OH bad back) Im starting to think the pressure is getting too much for him as he always has something 'wrong ' no around the right time.!!!
:wall2::wall2::wall2::wall2:

I feel really deflated today, I can't take the pressure anymore, I'm worried that I won't time it properly and will be too early every month and not catch or will be later and catch right on ovulation. I'm thinking I might have my coil put back in, I need to stop obsessing about this and get on with my life. Saying that, I'm 33 this year so I'm getting on in terms of fertility, some difficult decisions are required x

sorry cosmic :hugs: i know uv said on here before that you and OH don't dtd too often (forgive me if uv tried this) but could u have a month where you both go for it? the month i got my bfp i was due to ov on the tuesday so we dtd sun, mon, tue, wed, thu. so 2 days each side plus the day of ov. every other month we just did the day before, the day of ov and the day after.

it might be coincidence that we caught that month. sorry if that sounds patronising, it genuinley isn't meant to be xxxxx

I can't do this any more, it's too much, my cycles are getting longer and longer, cd34 today, I can't stand looking at my ticker when it says you may next test in like 30 odd days, It's a lot of stress for a very long cycle to be disappointed at the other end (and spending ridiculous amounts of money on hpts). Oh will only bd once a month under protest, that in itself is pressure as I have to firstly persuade him to do it, then I have to do it (which I dont like) then hope I've chosen the right time to do it. That's another area of stress, every bfn means that I have to do it again the next month, I think I'm going to think seriously about maybe going into wtt x

So sorry to hear that you feel this way cosmic!

I think maybe positivity has a point, and I guess since you are trying for a girl it makes it even more complicated because you want to try to time it right at the last minute basically. :-/ It's a tricky one! And I can't really give you much advice because you know what you want and what works for you and OH.. What did you do to conceive all your other kids? Are you doing things very differently now?

Hope you feel better soon and that you can find an answer to your questions that you can be at peace with.

sorry cosmic :hugs: i know uv said on here before that you and OH don't dtd too often (forgive me if uv tried this) but could u have a month where you both go for it? the month i got my bfp i was due to ov on the tuesday so we dtd sun, mon, tue, wed, thu. so 2 days each side plus the day of ov. every other month we just did the day before, the day of ov and the day after.

it might be coincidence that we caught that month. sorry if that sounds patronising, it genuinley isn't meant to be xxxxx

Where did my reply go??? Anyway..
I don't think I could get him to agree to do it more, in fact I know he wouldn't, it's hard enough getting him to do it once. Then I have the pressure of knowing I only have the one chance and timing it right for a girl, so knowing it's early and not the optimum time to conceive, adding mire stress because I watch ov disappear before my eyes and do nothing about it. xx

So sorry to hear that you feel this way cosmic!

I think maybe positivity has a point, and I guess since you are trying for a girl it makes it even more complicated because you want to try to time it right at the last minute basically. :-/ It's a tricky one! And I can't really give you much advice because you know what you want and what works for you and OH.. What did you do to conceive all your other kids? Are you doing things very differently now?

Hope you feel better soon and that you can find an answer to your questions that you can be at peace with.

No, not at all, we only bd'd once then (obviously on ov as they are all boys) but I just did it mid cycle as I didn't know then what I know now about opks and timings etc x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back