A cosmic 2ww

I'm feeling really disheartened now! Looked on "the other forum" and there are loads of pics of bfps at 7 and 8dpo, like proper lines! To add to that, I have some crampy pain :(

pains could be implantation and if it is that could be why you dont have strong lines yet xxx

Well I dunno how they managed to get lines at 7dpo! Unless they had super hcg levels or something. I got bfn at 9dpo with an early test, chin up chickadee xx

I was thinking that, they weren't faint either! Unless they were further along?? I alway want what the other kids have got lol x

:rofl: they must have been further on? My internet cheapies 10miu at 12 dpo were faint. I don't see how lines could be so dark so early on? :eh: xx

I've lost control! Just done an opk, it's fainter than faint :( x

Got cramps now, low on the left near my hip bone, feels a bit burny? Some thigh ache?? Bubbling burning tummy feeling??? Feel a bit poo??? Cervix is out of reach and tonnes of cm??? Any ideas? x

Oh right, its like that is it? No advice for poor old me, *sniff, I'll get me coat lol x

I've got so many symptoms today, I was sure I'd get a line on my hpt this morning, but no x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back