Mid September 2ww

Kred I can see a line on both, for sure.

I'm bfn today, and I think yesterday's bfps are gone with the wind. I don't think I'm going to get another line, the frer was bfn and so was my IC.

I feel completely let down, how can I have had these lines and now there's nothing at 13dpo?

I just can't believe that so many people in the last 3 weeks have had false positives, they're not supposed to happen!! It says everywhere that false positives don't happen yet there have been so many disappointments that just make people even sadder than before :(

I can't believe out of all our symptoms we've all been completely let down this month.

Attachments

• C3 13DPO.jpg
    C3 13DPO.jpg
    316.9 KB · Views: 6
  • C3 13DPO frer.jpg
    C3 13DPO frer.jpg
    263 KB · Views: 8
Hey kred I'm definitely out as the witch has flown in this morning :( 2 days early! It sucks big time, on to october! Xx

Sorry to hear that kanga, I've got a feeling I won't be long behind you.

Oh Leesey what poopy news. :(

I haven't got a bloody clue what's going on with me.

Faint OPK and bfn this morning.

Going to get a tesco test tonight to use tomorrow.

Oh no leesey that sucks big time! There has been so many false positives, I think next month we need to not start testing so early! Xx

I don't know what this means but I have some orange colour when I wipe. I wasn't sure what it was that I saw at lunch, it was in bad light, but I assumed it was pink spotting or brown.
But I realise now that it's orange, which I've never had before?? I don't understand any of this and I feel like crying :cry:

I had the orangey stuff a little this afternoon. My guess is it's the horrid witch :(

xxx

But how can we have bfps and af? :( Do you not think yours was a bfp either then? We had all the symptoms!

One of the ladies in coping with loss thought her mc was starting because she saw orange, but found out she had a urine infection. Maybe that's what u have leesey? Might be worth checking out?

The witch is well and truly settled in for me, and feeling rather tender and crampy, blergh :( xx

One of the ladies in coping with loss thought her mc was starting because she saw orange, but found out she had a urine infection. Maybe that's what u have leesey? Might be worth checking out?

The witch is well and truly settled in for me, and feeling rather tender and crampy, blergh :( xx

BFN though kanga :(

Nah, i dont think mine was a bfp hun.

We shall see tomorro, thats when the bitch is due.

bit gutted, but hey, there's always october.....

xxx

Ah well, looks like we will all be back in ttc by the end of the weekend! :( xx

Indeed, we all had the same symptoms too..... thought it might have been a sign :(

xxx

Well.

I checked this mornings test just in case it had turned from BFN to BFP over the day like yesterday.

No such like so I guess I'm just waiting for AF.

I'm wondering if we were somehow pregnant for like a day or something? Enough to get sore boobs and some cramps and stuff but then things didn't implant well or something??

Or I've just given myself all these symptoms in my head!!! (Probably the more likely option TBH)

I wonder too after my bfp on 8dpo that or our cheapies are just really unreliable. being punished by the witch now though, making me feel proper ergh! Can't wait for her to go away!

I just wish AF was properly here for me!!

First day is always the worst for me and I'd have rather it'd come today than tomorrow or Sunday as I'm out both days.

I'm wondering if we were somehow pregnant for like a day or something? Enough to get sore boobs and some cramps and stuff but then things didn't implant well or something??

Or I've just given myself all these symptoms in my head!!! (Probably the more likely option TBH)

I read somewhere that up to 60% of all early pregnancies end in the first few weeks (chemicals possibly?) and most women will never even know. It's just us ttc-ers that notice.

I ended up getting really emotional tonight and DH is a wee bit worried I think. He has been trying to reassure me (we just keep trying, etc) but I think I just need to bubble a bit to let it out.

Makes a difference knowing that anytime I can come on here and talk it out with you gals xx

Oh and meant to say orange spotting has turned brown now and expecting AF.

Boo leesey! I told my oh I was upset about AF arriving and he said u shouldn't have said no to sex! To which I replied we did it enough before I ov'ed I only said no after!

I am curious as to wether we have had chem's or just crappy tests! Xx

well girls,

An update from me.

Still no Af, and still have mega sore boobs. Just done a cheapie and it looked light there may have bben a line, but prob an evap.
Gonna wait for it to dry properly and have a look.

I don't feel lkie Af is coming tbh. Maybe my body is still playing up after the depo.

Will keep you posted.

Sorry to those who got the witch :(

xxx

Spotting stopped now, confused as f*ck if you don't mind me saying!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back