Mid September 2ww

Do you still have your cold symptoms Leesey? Good sign if you've stopped spotting!!! FX for you your next test will be a BFP!!

I think I'm out this month unfortunately but still waiting for AF so who knows!!

Urgh. I was convinced AF was coming last night.

Spotting has completely stopped.

This is just a joke!!!

Hey girls, sorry you're having such a hard time, I'm keeping my fingers crossed so tight it's just a shy bfp for you all. I on the other hand am definitely out, however instead of being upset I'm actually feeling really upbeat and positive. I think it's because I haven't felt like I've had proper periods since I came off the pill so suspected I may not have been ovulating which equaled no hope. However this month I took Evening Primrose Oil up until when I thought I should ov and chilled out and it resulted in a perfect 29 day cycle with period - woohoo!!! I now feel I can hit this month and get that bfp!! So if any of you find the witch does hit you don't panic, I'll hold your hand and we can skip into Oct with a big fat bfp!! xxx

Hi Taffy. :)

Great news.

I'm actually not worried about getting AF now as I'm 99% certain I'm not pregnant this month.

I just want AF here so I can start afresh and have a nice October with you ladies. :)

It's so unlike my cycles to be anything other than clock work that I'm just really annoyed with September now!!

I know what you mean hun, when you know you're definitely out you just want af to show up so you can get going again. I think it's bloody sod and that law! Sometimes a nice warm bath brings it on for me. Bring on October :) xxx

im definitely looking forward to cycle 2 in october, i caught on my second cycle earlier this which resulted in a mc but that was with ntnp, so i am very hopeful of next month!! I think i will be more disappointed if the witch shows next month, but i probably shouldnt even count this cycle as this is my first af since my mc in june!

I was quite pee'd off the witch showed two days early this month, but that has bought testing forward next month, so one good positive there! :) xx

Urgh. I was convinced AF was coming last night.

Spotting has completely stopped.

This is just a joke!!!

I feel past caring now, been through so many emotins in the last 36 hours I can't take anymore. Just gonna for and wait for the witch to come.

Morning.

Well Af should've been here yesterday but didn't show he ugly face.

All my tests are bfn's with the exception of one or two with the slightest hint of a line.

Going swimming with my son today, so if the witch is on her way it usually helps me to start iykwim.

It's been frustrating with all our symptoms etc , but hope nxt month ends with a :bfp: for us all!!!

xxx

Glad the witch hasn't shown yet today kred, fx for u still

Cupcake, leesey how are u both doing today? Fx for some good news

I'm getting fed up of af's visit as it is so so heavy wish she would fly away now :( xx

I think she's on her merry way now, had some brown tinged cm everytime i wipe :( urgghh.

So shouldn't have got my hopes up.

Fx for nxt month then.

I worked out if we get caught in oct, all our 12 week scans would be the week before xmas. It could be our xmas surprises for the families!!

xxx

Last edited:
Unfortunately not good news for me today. It appears to be what we suspected.

I passed a couple of clots around two hours ago unaccompanied by blood strangely, and following that about an hour later I got a rush of very red blood in abundance. The former happened with my two chemical pregnancies (although with blood those times), but with them I had only a light period and it was mostly brown blood. The latter has never happened, neither with a cp or with a period.

My periods always come on gradually, this was like a sudden woosh as if I had wet myself (sorry I know tmi, but still trying to process) and I've never experienced that before. Just had to explain to my husband what that most likely meant and I'm not feeling any emotion which worries me a bit.

Last edited:
Oh no leesey :hugs: I think sometimes it is easier to block the feelings out rather than face them. I did it for quite a while after my mc, think that's why I'm still getting some really down days. So don't worry about not being emotional, it is a normal reaction.

I'm still suffering today bleeding so heavy I am leaking out of tampons within 2-3 hours which is so unlike me especially for 3 days running. I have no idea if it is related to my mc or a cp? I will never know I suppose. Not trying to dwell on I too much but after a few bfp's then bfn's it's hard not to wonder. Xxx

Oh no leesey :hugs: I think sometimes it is easier to block the feelings out rather than face them. I did it for quite a while after my mc, think that's why I'm still getting some really down days. So don't worry about not being emotional, it is a normal reaction.

I'm still suffering today bleeding so heavy I am leaking out of tampons within 2-3 hours which is so unlike me especially for 3 days running. I have no idea if it is related to my mc or a cp? I will never know I suppose. Not trying to dwell on I too much but after a few bfp's then bfn's it's hard not to wonder. Xxx

I think it would be strange if one of us had one and not the other(s), since we all had the same symptoms and bfps at some point during our 2ww. I hope everyone else is ok.

It really doesn't make any sense at all. It sucks big time but next month will be ours! :) xx

Well girls, I'm out too :(

Started with the brown cm , gradually progressing to Af. Unlike last month thou, i have no cramps this time, just bleeding when i wipe.

I'm gutted for all of us, i sooo thought we'd all done it, but hey ho.

Here's to next month!

xxx

OLA Ladies. Big hugs to everyone. I've been away for a a few days so just trying to catch up. Sorry the witch has got some of you (i haven't got through the backlog so not sure if anyone got their BFP). Was totally gutted last week when AF came and i was glad to be away for a few days to take my mind off things. Will start OPK testing again tomorrow CD8. Need to get me some digis though. Anyhoo FX Crossed this will be our month. Can anyone recommend a website for tracking periods and estimating ovulation? My month seems to go from 27 - 29 days. I'm determined to get the right window this time. Good luck everyone!!

Hmmmmm.

I just don't get it?!

I thought Af was here. But she's not. I have had light pink cm ranging to brown cm. And barely any at that.

No Af cramps which usually get me. WTF is going on with my damn body??!!

I have done about 6 cheapies an on everyone comes a faint line, but i'm not sure it's pink at all ( more clear if that makes sense) but surely you can't get an evap on EVERY single one of them?

Booo. Wish my body would sort itself out.

xxx

Kred have you tried doing a different test in the past couple of days? Maybe a Tesco or Superdrug? It seems weird that you would get evaps on 5 ic's and I know some people get a little bleeding when preg instead of AF? Something weird is definitely going on though. Fx honey xxxxx

I tried a superdrug yesterday and that looked like an evap too.

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back