2ww for ladies testing end of Oct x

Yeah I remember seeing my nieces and nephew suffering badly with colic and although Tommy Tippiee and Avent are well known I think there's so many other brands now, which do seem to be getting better reviews xx

Ooh thanks taffy i think i shall have to investigate :) xx

Haha.

Have a look on eBay for cloth nappies.

So cheap and adorable!!!!!!!!

DeeDee the drop ins are like the #1 bottle in America. Goodness knows why they don't have them over here.

I imagine they help most problems as there's no air in them. And the nipples seem really good too.

I also like the look of the Medela Calma but sooo £££ and they look fiddly to clean.

Oooh fabby i shall have a little gander on the net at some point hehe!! xx

Hmm, odd.
It would appear I had my LH surge yesterday rather than today, which would mean today was O day. I haven't had any ov pains or cramps or anything.

I just did my opk and it was more faint than yesterday. Pee was fine, an odd colour actually but not weak.

Here's my pic, top one was yesterday (CD16) and bottom is today.

Attachments

• CD4 OPK CD1617.jpg
    CD4 OPK CD1617.jpg
    256.5 KB · Views: 8
Never mind, just started getting ov cramps, so ov today it is then! I've updated my ticker.

Does anyone know anything about baths while ovulating? I'm desperate for a bath but now worried about the heat causing the little swimmers from yesterday to be unhappy.

Think I'll have to be blunt with dh today and say I'm ovulating, fertilise me!! I've avoided saying this to him so far as I don't want him to worry about ovulation and stuff. But needs must I think, got to catch that early egg!!

needs deffo must hun, just seduce him he will have no say in it then muhahahahaha :D lol good luck egg catching hun i really hope you do it this mnth xx

Urgh. So after thinking I must have OVd yesterday look at this:

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1318363106.876727.jpg

2 days late that means!! Wtf?

Will BD tonight in any case.

needs deffo must hun, just seduce him he will have no say in it then muhahahahaha :D lol good luck egg catching hun i really hope you do it this mnth xx

We've just moved house and I have no sexy undies :shock:
Dunno what else will do the trick, usually when I flash him my goodies he just laughs! Don't worry I don't take offence, we just muck about a lot and when I flash him I'm usually joking!! So I need a definite hook.

Any ideas?!! He'll be home after my bath so wondering what to do...

Ok so this might be TMI but....

The one thing that could never ever not make my DH have instant sex with me if I was to get started without him if that makes sense?

Like let him think he's 'caught' you.

Ok so this might be TMI but....

The one thing that could never ever not make my DH have instant sex with me if I was to get started without him if that makes sense?

Like let him think he's 'caught' you.

I don't think I'll have time, my bath is still running (forgot to turn the hot water on, d'oh!!) and he'll be home soon. I'll maybe just tell him I did, he doesn't need to know otherwise :p

I'll get something sorted ;)

many thanks ladies for your kind words. did a clearblue test last night came back a very faint bfp. so not believing it much i did a clearblue digital with indicator today and it said pregnant 2-3 weeks so finally got my bfp and im roughly 5 weeks pregnant!!

good luck to all you ladies in the 2ww i hope u all get your bfps!! sending
lots of baby dust xxxxx

My legs are in the air......

Mega Ov pain so fx it was all perfectly timed.

My legs are in the air......

Mega Ov pain so fx it was all perfectly timed.
:mad:
Meanwhile I'm in a huff. Hubby dearest is going to be in for it tomorrow, he's totally blown me off to watch TV. I'm fuming. Grr :mad:

Mommyof2 - Congrats!!!! Wishing you a very healthy 9 months xx

Leesey - that's rubbish, men just don't get the whole ttc at times do they xx

Oooh congrats mommyof2 :)

Leesey my oh is the same we missed out on dtd one of the days i got ov pains as he was too tired from work then he buggered off to watch telly in bed :/ luckily i managed my charms the next day lol!!

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back