2nd Trimester Bumpy Pics!

ok girlies heres my little bump today at 20weeks and 5 days, i think its quite small, what do you think?

Picture001.jpg

Picture002.jpg

Well the pictures sure aren't small!! Awww your bump is lovely and round! :D

lol, i know just trying to make it a bit smaller now x x

omg I hate my garden path, had anyone else got this, my stomach has gone so hairy. x x

Lauz - right there with ya, what is it all about. I seem to have developed a rug!!!!! Still will be glad of that when the winter arrives I guess xxxx

Cor tell me about it - I have got a mass of hair running down to and from my belly button now :oops: put hair removal cream all over it the other day to get rid of it - yuk.....

think i will have 2 try that, looking at those pic i look like a rug! furry belly, hehe x

Thanks Stephlw25.

Ok here is my tummy at 25 weeks.......Hope it works

pregnantlulu004.jpg

pregnantlulu003.jpg

Lauz,

Where did ya get your maternity jeans from!? They are the kind of shade i have been trying to get everywhere & no1 has got them! :-(
x

I got them in the next sale for £15, but if you look in the new next catalogue im sure they will have some similar.

I am definitely going to get my mum to take a piccy of my bump with her digital camera tomorrow as people are really starting to notice it.

Will hopefully be able to post the picture straight on.

its great to compare bumps

Hello!!

Here is me at 22 weeks, am getting huge!!! The worst now is I am putting on weight everywhere now, not just the belly!!!!

See you!!
Nathalie

DSCN1541.jpg

Nathalie your bump is huge compared to mine and im also 22 weeks, lol, you must have alot of fluid. cute bums everyone i need to post a new one, iv gotten bigger recently x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back