2nd Trimester Bumpy Pics!

Wobbles

Reaction score
Welcome!

Tummy pics are always popular on pregnancy forums - why not upload a picture of yours? Remember to let us know how many weeks you were when the photo was taken!

:D

Here's my 17 week belly pic
Week171.jpg

Here's me at 24 weeks
Week24S.jpg

I am 21 weeks and as big as you at 24 weeks. sheesh I feel huge now. :lol:

can i just say your 25wk pic is a joy to look at i wish i looked that healthy! im also 25wks.

Thank you Kirsty! I just recently started exercising again because I'm terrified of seeing my body after this baby is born! I'm hoping I don't have too much of a problem getting back into shape. I was 103lb pre-preggo and at my last appointment, I weighed in at 121lbs. My midwife said normally that'd be too much of a weight gain for the point that I'm at, but she thought I was too skinny before!

I'd love to see everyone elses belly pics! :D

The rate of your belly growth is almost identical to mine! It's nice to see how proud you are of your growing baby. :) I have to admit, I'm still trying to accept how much I'm changing, but I think you look great!

Thank you Claire! :) I'm just now starting to get worried about how I'm going to look after she's born. I'm exercising 3 times a week and it sucks! I look like a mini-sumo wrestler when I do squats! :lol:

I do love my belly though. How can I not when my little princess is growing in there! :)

My digital camera does not work on this laptop (I can't download the pictures!) I am gutted as I'd love to have bump pictures to show our son/daughter years down the line!!!
Have to agree you are looking great - keep it up!!! :D

Here's a couple of my pics.

First is when I found out I was preggers so about 6 weeks. The second is me now!

bump1.jpg

bump2.jpg

Very Cute Becky!

Here's some pics I took today. 26 Weeks 3 Days!

Week26F.jpg

Week26S.jpg

You all have very cute bellies, mines just starting to show so as I get farther along I put some up... :lol:

17weeks.jpg
me at 17 weeks. my belly has only just started to be noticable without people thinking im fat!! spose thats what happens when people say you have child bearing hips! you can even see my hip line in this pic like the baby is popping out of them! :lol:

17weeks.jpg
soz put the wrong address in!! lol admin can delete previous post if you want.

me at 17 weeks!!!

thanks hun. was looking at ur front pic n nice to see youve still got a waist!! i have too i was expecting that to be the first thing to go!
love sasha

My tummy is huge and Im only 13 weeks, I look like some of you at 24 weeks!!!!! :?

20weeks.jpg

me at 20 weeks. am off for my scan today hopefully should find out what sex it is!! im convinced its a girl coz her heartrate is 158bpm and it worked for everyone else in our family!! been trying to take a pic of my tummy when i get up in the mornig because everyday when i wake up shes curled up near my belly button right at the top of my uterus and it makes my tummy look really weird!!

21weeks.jpg

its a boy!!! and he kept kicking the sensor out of the way while the nurse was trying to measure him!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tchotchke
Back