3rd Trimester Bumpy Pics!

Such a cute and neat bump there Steph! For some reason I always imagine twins to mean a bigger. Ump but you look so little :O

Such a cute and neat bump there Steph! For some reason I always imagine twins to mean a bigger. Ump but you look so little :O

Okay so I was having issues with Tapatalk. I apologize about the double responses. Anyways, yeah I’m not complaining about the size of my belly honestly. i have chalked it up to small body frame small belly. Definitely twins though!

Last edited:
b838fd055d85c3e3e2ef6a616cb4250e.jpg

This was my 37 week bump.. baby arrived a few days later

Congrats pringle!!!

Okay so I was having issues with Tapatalk. I apologize about the double responses. Anyways, yeah I’m not complaining about the size of my belly honestly. i have chalked it up to small body frame small belly. Definitely twins though!

V jealous of your small frame!

Nearly 28 weeks! X

Attachments

• 20171009_164541.jpg
    20171009_164541.jpg
    356.6 KB · Views: 50
Can this poor belly get any bigger?! 38+4!

Attachments

• IMG_0812.jpg
    IMG_0812.jpg
    487.6 KB · Views: 45
Bumping the bump thread!!

27 weeks today. Feel like I'm just getting chunkier tbh lol

Attachments

• IMG_5354.jpg
    IMG_5354.jpg
    390 KB · Views: 36
28 weeks! Eeeek!!!
Shanivy, you look lovely! I get what you mean though... I feel super heavy atm... must be all the water retention or something just feel so massive! Turning over in bed is almost impossible and I've still got 12 weeks of growing to do! :shock:

Attachments

• IMG_3331.jpg
    IMG_3331.jpg
    270.8 KB · Views: 70
Jaime you're looking sickeningly amazing! After all those weeks waiting on a bump to appear too lol xx

Last edited:
Jaime you're looking sickeningly amazing! After all those weeks waiting on a bump to appear too lol xx

Thank you x
I don't feel amazing, I do feel sick though! :rotfl: I've suddenly grown boobs for the first time ever and I'm now sporting a lovely waddle! :shock:

Can't believe how close it's all getting...feel like I just found out I was pregnant!
Hope you're doing well, can't be long for you now?! x

Thank you x
I don't feel amazing, I do feel sick though! :rotfl: I've suddenly grown boobs for the first time ever and I'm now sporting a lovely waddle! :shock:

Can't believe how close it's all getting...feel like I just found out I was pregnant!
Hope you're doing well, can't be long for you now?! x

I know it goes so quick it's scary! Thanks hun I'm okay, yes 7 weeks now left and I'm so unprepared lol. I'm so done with my waddle too haha. Enjoy the boobs :rotfl: xx

Lovely bumps!! I must have looked at all the photos from the beginning of the post, haha! Here is my first day of tri three bump!

Attachments

• IMG_20180611_071327.jpg
    IMG_20180611_071327.jpg
    378.9 KB · Views: 42

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member