2nd Trimester Bumpy Pics!

13WksPregnantBump.jpg

My tummy at 13 wks.

Hope it works.

You all look so slim lol!!!

I am 14 weeks and my belly is as big as a 21 weeks one!!! I have to say, I always had a BIG belly and when I mean big, it is quite big. People used to ask me if I was pregant since the age of 15 so this time I can say yes!!!!
Is there anybody who had children being a big girl with a big belly before pregnancy? Did you put a lot of weight? Did you have a really big belly?
I am a bit worried because my clothes do not fit anymore, even t-shirts, they are too tight and I wonder how far it could go!!!

Cheers :D

Hi there future mum,
I was a slim girl with my first as well but it didnt stop me putting on weight with him. I put on 4 half stone. Actually think it might go that way again. A friend of mine who in her words feels she is a larger lady, dress size 16, which I think is great, she only put on a stone and a few pounds. So Im quite confused as to how and why some of us do and some of dont.

Ok girls, there's not much to see yet, but here's my belly 2day, at 14 weeks and 5 days. Maybe a tiny bump, but I still got hips, for now!

50620024.jpg

I'll post again in a few weeks when I start to show properly x x x

Here is my belly pic taken on 28/06/05.

i128-06-05_21-36-47.jpg

:) It feels bigger since then!

Lou

Updated pic of my tummy taken today....

i105-07-05_21-09-50.jpg

It IS bigger! :shock:

put a pic on but was huge so deleted it....sorry

it seems like i have a million pics posted here now lol
but i just love showing off my baby belly...specially since i am starting to really show...finally!!!
2 more weeks and I'll be in the 3rd trimester posting!!!
YaY!!
25wkspg4.jpg

25wkspg3.jpg

25wkspg2.jpg

25wkspg1.jpg

ohhhh i loveseeing all ur baby bumps, its gets me all excited about havin mine. I cant wait to post mine, hopefully wnt be to much longer now.

Pansy ur bump is startin to grow, and looks so cute.

Awwhh cum on bump i wan u to grow grow grow.

lol

bec x x

Its come out massive, nearly life sized. How do I resize??? :shock: :shock:

im 17 weeks and have a very large belly,cant do a photo as my camera is broke :cry: this is baby number 4 and ive heard the more babys you have the bigger your belly gets as everything is still stretched from last time,has anyone else had this experience?

Hi JB
I'm also 17 wks and I feel huge. I began to show immediately. This is my second and everyone tells me that you show quicker and bigger after the first. Some one on this board gave a link to look at other bellies at the same week as you, I'm not sure what it is but it made me feel a lot better as most of the people at 17 weeks looked about the same. I'm not so much concerned about my belly as I am about the weight that I've gained. 15 pounds!! at last OB appt. But everytime I mention it at the Dr's they seem to not like it. They just tell me "You're Pregnant". I gained 35 pounds with my first and took me about 1 1/2 yr to get it all off. (not working out). So hopefully if I work hard enough I'll be able to get it all off before June. That is when we hope to go on our cruise. So, I have motivation!! How much did you gain with your other children and what are there ages??
Shannon

wow, wota cute bump layla,u are growing quick aint ya. Im 14 weeks and still very much tiny, not much of a bumpp at all, jus lookin fat and bloated :( :(

bec x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back