2nd Trimester Bumpy Pics!

That is what I say now Sami, i am ballooning, not blooming lol

Lauz, I know, my belly is huge but my belly was quite big even b4 pregnancy so I suppose it does play a big part lol Midwife told me (ages ago) that the baby was not that big. But now i think it is either diet problem or fluid retention because my legs and calves are all swollen, feet as well and unfortunately, the face starts to swell too!(but that is too many treats I know)lol I kind of wish going back to work now so i can control more what i eat lol

I went to my b/f 's family on sunday and his sister and cousin are pregnant too. the cousin is only 2 weeks behind me and she is so tiny!!! Not fair :evil: lol Oh well, we are the way we are, if we were all skinny, the world will be boring :wink:

Sami are they maternity jeans? They're well nice :D

Here is me at 22 weeks, am now almost out of normal trousers (few pairs I can still wear such as one pair of jeans and jogging bottoms). I can see a bit of a difference from 18 weeks, its mad.

d89f829b.jpg

And me today at 24 weeks. Sorry pic is a bit dark and blurry.

312964ff.jpg

Thanks AmberNicole, I love the pics of your little girl, she has the cutest expressions x

Kim said:
Sami are they maternity jeans? They're well nice :D

No their not sweetie - they are 'still-trying-to-force-into-size-10's' from Warehouse which I got at Christmas last year :oops:

I have a belt on them (which is actually OH's) to cover the fact i can't do my button up :lol:

Glad you like them though. Can't find any maternity jeans in my size that actually look nice or fit nicely without making me look like an unnatractive elephant so I've given up for now :roll:

xx

Ha ha, I'm still wearing selected items of non-maternity stuff but I'm wearing maternity stuff more and more now. I have some jeans with a big elastic bit round the waist, they're dead comfy and trendy too if you cover the waist band up with a long top. They're from Dorothy Perkins, all my maternity clothes are, dead cheap and loads of choice without being nunty!!

Kim - do your jeans have pockets with buttons on them? I bought a really comfy pair from DP as well (they're a bit big at the moment but my normal jeans are too tight).

They had some lovely khaki combat trousers as well that looked really comfy and very discreet that they are maternity wear.

Just got to wait for my bump to grow a bit!

Lucy
16 +6

H&M is pretty good for maternity clothes!!!! I bought t-shirts on sale for a fiver each and they are great!!!!! And they have a lot of choice!!!!!

Nathalie

Hey Lucy, yep they are my jeans, they're a bit big for me too but I don't care, they're comfy I just have to pull them up a lot lol!! They have some buttons things in the waist band to adjust it but I can't work them out!! :oops:

I have seen those combats, are they the ones that are turned up but you can let down? If so, I got the cream pair and the black pair, £15 for both in the sale instead of £20 each!!

Another Godsend is some linen type trousers from New Look with elastic waists, they're FAB!! And they were only £7 a pair in the sale too!! :D

This is me at 14 weeks
[/img]
Babybelly214thwk.jpg

and at 19 weeks
ec77e8f3.jpg
[/img]

Sorry about the stupidly large images!! Em, can you help me out on this!!
Claudine x

sorry - trying to post the picture instead of link!

Hey girl where did that pop out from???? You didnt have that last week!!!! LOL.
Seems weird thinking there we were sitting on Albir beach front watching Josh playing in the playground and it was only a week ago!!!!!
We'll sort out pics next time we're on at the same time LOL!!!!
Josh says hello jackie chan, cheeky sod!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back