2nd Trimester Bumpy Pics!

17wks.jpg
17wkside.jpg

This was me at 17 wks above

18weeksfront.jpg
18wks.jpg
me18wks.jpg

This was me at 18 wks above...and now i'm almost 20 wks and even bigger :)

:? I cant figure out how to get my picture on here :?

think u must have put a space in it or typed it wrong. try again hun

Im 17 weeks and my tummy is quite large, my partner says its an obvious bump and obvious Im pregnant but I just feel really fat when I go out anywhere and feel people looking at me.

I have a definate line that is cutting my bump, kind of, into two (where my tights and skirt have been) I think this is making me paranoid that it doesnt look like a proper bump! did any one else feel like this and will this disapear forming a proper bump?

hi lulu. yeh i did feel like that for a while because i had to undo the top button on all my trousers n people looked at me like i was fat but couldnt be bothered to buy new trousers! i woudnt worry about it too much with the boho/gypsy fashion the way it is at the moment all the fashion clothes make u look preg even if ur not!! so just go out and spoil yourself xx

not sure why ur pic isnt working pansy. i copied the url and pasted it into internet explorer and it worked! speak to the moderator xx

Sasha,I just PM'ed her...Dont know why it is not working either!...Heh...
Lulu...I JUST read about that like yesterday and now I cannot for the life of me remember what it is called...Separation of the muscles or something???...I am looking for it right now...
It is normal though...I know that...

awww cute bump going on! I'm only 8 weeks and I'm bigger though :shock: would post it if I had a digi cam

I know...I feel so tiny...I want to look pregnant!!!
I am half way through and nothing yet...heh...
I cannot wait until I can show off a very full of baby tummy :)

Hiya im only about 15 weeks pregnant and iam so excited about having a bump .Im not showing yet but i cant wait untill i do your all so lucky

Can anyone explain in easy terms how I post a baby bump picture on here. I have tried but not knowing what Im doing is very hard.
Please help someone.

easy thing i can say to do is register at something like photobucket.com it's free upload your photos on there then you will see 3 like codes under your pic a url one a img one and something else copy the img one and post it on here that should work.

I can see the bump coming along - awwww :D

I will really have to get didgi cam sorted! I have a little but noticable bump already :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back