2nd Trimester Bumpy Pics!

ok just realised i posted this in wrong bit!!! should have put it in the third trimester tummy pics!!! lol soz pregnancy brain!!!

boo boo said:
wow, wota cute bump layla,u are growing quick aint ya. Im 14 weeks and still very much tiny, not much of a bumpp at all, jus lookin fat and bloated :( :(

bec x x

yeah i seem to be growing very quick, midwife told me its a combination of this being my 3rd child and that the baby is big!

takes after his daddy i think, he is 6'6 and was 9lbs 10oz born :shock:

Here's my baby belly at 21 weeks. Those are NOT my curtains by the way - I was on holiday..... :D

Zakynthos2.jpg

Zakynthos.jpg
[/img]

It's much bigger now - will have to get another photo!!

LBxx

Here's me at 15 weeks - I thought I had a bump at the time...!

IMG_2035a.jpg

And at 26.5 weeks!

IMG_2073.jpg

IMG_2075a.jpg

And at 29+2!

IMG_2239a.jpg

IMG_2240a.jpg

Hello!

I am going to try to post those two pictures but am not sure it will work. the pics are not great but it is just to test if it works!!!

bf61b3ae.jpg

[/img]http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b333/maddymadge2002/01f2eab8.jpg[/IMG]

[/img]

Obviously, it did not work like expected, i might need a few go before getting it right lol
Quite a few people asked me if i was expecting twins, i do not think I look that big!!! :D

bf61b3ae.jpg

moi18semaines.jpg

Oh well that will do, at least the pictures are not small lol
the first one was taken at 16 weeks and the second at 18 weeks.

Nathalie

ok that didnt work!! how do i put a pic on here!?

Hi natalie!

what i did was to go on photobucket.com. open a free account then upload your pic on the site. Then, on this post click the Img or URL buttons ( above and next to Bold, Italic buttons) and paste the one you have for each picture. the size might look enormous at first but then it changes.
hope it helped.

if you look at my first attempt , the first pic worked but not the second. that is what i mean by the [/IMG].........

This was my belly 3 weeks ago (approx 15 weeks pregnant)

eba00524153f00000004.jpg

And this was it earlier this week (nearly 19 weeks pregnant), it seems smaller!!!!!

eba00524153f00000008.jpg

Great picture New Bump - nice to put a face to a name!!

Your bump's coming along nicely too Rosieroo! it may seem as though it looks smaller, but actually it spans more of your belly - bit like an 'optical illusion' but definitely bigger :D

LBxx

Hi girls,

Just thought Id post my 22 wk tummy pic.
Seem to be getting bigger each day now, well it feels like it at least! LOL

baby0132.jpg

Lovely bumps everyone!

I hit 16 weeks this saturday and I think it is about time to reveal my bump :)

I have had major stretching down there this week so I know it has grown.

:D :D :D :D :D :D

Finally got some tummy pics after working out I can take pictures using my webcam lol. This is me today at 16 weeks and 1day.

I look so big already. I'm only little though so maybe that's why?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back