Where is my bump!?

kra0

Reaction score
Ok so I post a bump pic a few weeks ago:

http://www.pregnancyforum.co.uk/second-trimester/7-2nd-trimester-bumpy-pics-461.html

On that page somewhere!

And now I think my bump is actually smaller than it was there and that was just bloat? I'm getting so many comments wondering where it is and except for one pair of maternity jeans I bought cos they were comfy I'm still wearing my pre pregnancy clothes. I wasn't bothered about not having much of a bump til all the recent comments I'm getting and now I'm just worried? I had my 20 week scan last week and she was measuring just 1 day behind so all pretty much normal there then. I do remember my personal trainer saying I'd very strong abs as I could do a sit up really well and get up quite high with no bother and did sets and sets of these without stopping. Do u think this could be why, as my stomach muscles are really good?

I think I'm just being emotional and all the comments have got to me lol :( xxxx

Don't worry, until I was almost 6 months no one really noticed I was pregnant. Now no one can believe I'm due in 2 weeks cos I'm still so small. My bump grew in little spurts. Be glad! Hopefully it means you'll bounce back afterwards and if the midwife says its fine then there's nothing to worry about xx

Don't worry Hun, Im still in my size 8s no maternity trousers just use an elastic band to as it's a bit too tight. People say I have barely a bump but everyone is different you'll soon pop :) xxx

hey, I wouldnt worry, and don't listen to what other people say either! Everyone is different. If you have good stomach tone already, your bump will take longer to appear anyway. I've had people say I look small too, and 'theres nothing to you' etc etc....and then I had someone else say 'oh your definitely cooking well ! ' (implying that I was big lol). xx

My friend was like this! She was in her regular clothes til she was 7 months then she only needed to go up a size rather than wear maternity clothes.

When her baby was born, some people in her street thought the baby was her sister because they hadn't noticed she'd been pregnant lol. So I wouldn't worry too much, as long as baby is growing :) x

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

Mine varies day to day!! Yesterday I was HUGE!!! Today, I dont feel that I look pregnant at all! I guess the baby moves around a lot and it depends where they are laying....?x

I am the same am now 20 weeks and still only weigh 8 stone with a tiny pot belly! Was hoping to have popped and look pregnant by now! I have my scan on Friday, but also worry about my size! Guess everybody is diff and hopefully we will be glad of being small when we get ore pregnancy figure back straight away!! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back