3rd Trimester Bumpy Pics!

Wobbles

Reaction score
Welcome!

Tummy pics are always popular on pregnancy forums - why not upload a picture of yours? Remember to let us know how many weeks you were when the photo was taken!

:D

Apr0601.jpg

that is sooo cute! i cant wait for another 5 wks till im that big! AWWWWW

This is the fun part the big tummy........all the attention is given to you.. :lol:

And I can't wait to have her out......Doc had told me I have to cut down on the eating she is getting a bit too big. I had figured that much because when she moves she hurts me sometimes.....

Goodness, nothing but baby there. Me I am very little baby and a lot of fat reserve hehe :).

Me today at 32 weeks 3 days. I don't see how my belly can stretch much more! It feels so tight as it is!

Week321.jpg

Week323.jpg

Week322.jpg

Thank you! I'm a bit worried because my belly feels so tight and I can't see how it can stretch anymore. I'm terrified of waking up to horrific stretchmarks! Probably any day now! :shock:

you have a definate glow to you, you look so happy. you also look uncomfy. is that a pooh crib i see for your little princess? i have a pooh set for my baby as well.

Yep, we decided to go with Pooh. I really had my heart set on a solid lavender set but my husband thought it was "ugly". :roll:

I really love the classic pooh sets and probably would have gone with one but I fell in love with this set and went ahead and bought it!

I have the classic pooh honey pots set with ecru background, I wanted the blue background but they are so hard to find. I love my set. :lol:

Week 34 pictures....

Week-34.jpg

I feel like the only one who posts belly pics, LoL! I love my big baby bump!

Hi AmberNicole...

Yeah you have a big baby bump... it loos so great tho as you have no fat anywhere else... how lucky!

Love Danielle and Bubble xx
p.s I still have no bump yet, just a podge of fat... uhhh x

Hi Amber Nicole

Those are beautiful pregnancy pics, you really are blooming going into the last few weeks.

Sian xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back