1st Trimester Bumpy Pics!

OMG smess lol

cute bump tho, bet you cant wait for your scan...maybe theres 2?

lovely bump ladies xx

aww you are big smess! lovely bumo though!!! :) xx

I feel like I have popped a little over the last few days. Normally I had bloat but its more round and solid now. Even my OH noticed it so it must be noticable!! lol

Hopefully will take a pic and post it tommoro sometime.

Here is my pic 11+1

P1631_08-02-10-1.jpg

13 week bumpage (well blubberness)

Attachments

• P2110007resized.jpg
    P2110007resized.jpg
    42.9 KB · Views: 32
Aaah lovely bumps Rowesb and Delamere19! :)

Last edited:
Well i am roughly 12 weeks not really sure though cos i aint been for a scan

here is a pic of my little bump hehe

100_0360.jpg

awwww i want proper bump now. i only found out i was pregnant yesterday :D yippie

i do have a bump but its probably from the tonne of pickled onions i ate this morning

oh my goodness becks for near 11 weeks you ARE huge!! lol in the best possible way theres not a pick on you anywhere else lol xx

Lol i no im huge, my sister has already said im prob gonna have a 10-11lb baby, my daughter was 9lb 3 born and my sisters 4th was 10lb 8.5oz and she said she was that big at the begining too i just hope not bigger then 9lb3 lol x

Just wanted to say if you had a 9lb baby and are already that big how huge am i going to be at 11 weeks....i had a 10lb 9 baby!! we're not wanting to tell people until after the scan either! wonder whether ill be able to hide it!

xx

Everyones different some peoples babys go smaller some go bigger, my bump in that pic has since gone down so im confused i can feel exactly where my bump is and its just up to my belly button so i actually think this baby could be a normal size as with my daughter i was higher up then i should be at my 8/10wk appt and they thought i was having twins, but this time i think i was meant to be having twins but 1 vanished lol baby this time tho seems to be normal size but obviously will soon know! x

I dont have a bump yet :( would love to show you a picture of my toned washboard abs but unforuntely they are drowing in a layer of ...erm...padding!

:rofl: Tiny, I know the feeling! I'll post a piccy of my flab/bump tomorrow when I know for sure how far along I am, but beware, you'll need a health warning to look at it! Lol x

wow contanstar you look massive compared to what I am :D xx

Ok my turn..

I wanna end up doing one of those time lapse videos with how I grew during pregnancy.. So might aswell start with the pictures now..

And I know.. I look MASSIVE... >.< .. always had a strange body shape

5Weeks4days.jpg

Oh and that was taken today soooo 5weeks and 4 days. Though that is still a guess.

sheesh momma'kat your ma-hoooosive!!!! lol

looks like you have a few in there, could you be any further on than just 5 weeks??

iv only just started to think i feel a bit pregnant today, might of been all the chocolate i ate lastnite :)

good luck with the midwife,

wonder if they send you for a early scan cos ov th size of your bump, is this your 1st?

x

6weeks+3 :( feels big to me but normally Im like a twig so thats probably why lol x

Attachments

• 09042009721.jpg
    09042009721.jpg
    88 KB · Views: 27
aww charlene your bumps so cute!!

mines just flabby at the mo, i cant wait til that goes n i get a proper bump,

iv got serious bump envy :( lol x

My bumps rubbish :( you can hardly see it on the pics, Id love to have a bump!!
Have you uploaded a pic of your bump? x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back