1st Trimester Bumpy Pics!

Belly12weeks002.jpg

fab bump, my flubber is still redistributing itself I think :(

100_1567.jpg

Here's my rather fetching PJ bottoms and my belly at 11 weeks. I used to fit into a size 12 trouser, now I struggle sitting down in my size 14 ones, I'm fine stood up, but they get a bit tight when I sit down lol

oh my goodness becks for near 11 weeks you ARE huge!! lol in the best possible way theres not a pick on you anywhere else lol xx

oh my goodness becks for near 11 weeks you ARE huge!! lol in the best possible way theres not a pick on you anywhere else lol xx

Lol i no im huge, my sister has already said im prob gonna have a 10-11lb baby, my daughter was 9lb 3 born and my sisters 4th was 10lb 8.5oz and she said she was that big at the begining too i just hope not bigger then 9lb3 lol x

Lol I know!!! With my last pg I ha a period before I found out I could of poss done this time as period was v v light but dot think so so yeah 5 weeks 4 days x

you look about double that at least!! My god. I've never seen anyone with a bump that size so early on!

Lol!!! It is really hard to keep it hidden!!! We haven't told anyone yet!! And I've been advoiding seeing anyone! I am in joggers at moment as they fit lol!!! I wasntthis size with my first until 4 5 months!!

I have noticed I'm getting much bigger much earlier this time too. I'm 12 weeks and still haven't told my parents, they must just think I've been eating ALL the pies! :lol:

Lol at least it's the weather for baggy jumpers x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back