1st of July 2007

budge

Reaction score
smoking is officially banned from public places as of today!!!!

i can now go to a pub or restaurant wearing my favourite perfume and clothes and come home still smelling sweet!!!! i can't wait!!!

Unless some rowdy young man knocks beer over you!!! This always happens to me, and it stinks :x

great isn't it? The smoke always makes my eyes water and sting!

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

youve no idea how happy this has made me

best birthday present anyone could wish for :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

me and my lil lady can go out ANYWERE and not worry bout breathing in that poison :puke:

can you tell im happy about it?

Its been here in wales since april, and its great

(even though im a sort-of-on-the-verge-of-quitting-honest-i-really-am-smoker) :dance:

im glad its finally here, bloody cancer sticks stink!!!! :x

now i will smell lovely after partying lol :lol:

It's not allowed in train stations too and their platforms. It's always been so annoying that if I happen to be standing on the platform downwind of some smokers I end up coughing with the smoke. Woo for the smoking ban :cheer:

lol now u can all go in clubs etc n smell BO aroma in the air LOLZZZ

Becks&Riley said:
lol now u can all go in clubs etc n smell BO aroma in the air LOLZZZ

tis true, you'd be amazed at what odours cigeratte smoke covers up in pubs and clubs, but hey atleast BO doesnt have any long term damage apart from the odd queezy moment :lol:

The other thing we've noticed here is the amount of cigeratte butts on the highstreet, especially on a sunday :wall:

woohoo at last and its finally made my mum and dad give up

i can now go places n not worry bout how it will effect Braydon and his asthma :cheer:

been here in scotland for over a year, an is fab!!!!

glitzyglamgirl said:
The other thing we've noticed here is the amount of cigeratte butts on the highstreet

Isn't that littering though they should get fined lol

Also hope those stupid campainers don't get it changed back (I doubt they will) for breaching humans right to freedom of choice.

xSuzx

wow thats fabulous, i wish i had gone to the pub now, just think though you can go to the pub for lunch now and not have your LO breathe in smoke!!!!

xSuzx said:
glitzyglamgirl said:
The other thing we've noticed here is the amount of cigeratte butts on the highstreet

Isn't that littering though they should get fined lol

Also hope those stupid campainers don't get it changed back (I doubt they will) for breaching humans right to freedom of choice.

xSuzx

Bloody human rights idiots do my head in :x they always cause so much trouble :x

I am so happy its banned from public places :cheer:

Next step ban it all together :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back