Maternity clothes already?

ERIN84

Reaction score
Hey,

Well I am only 15 weeks gone but my jeans are really not fastening comfortably! stupidly wore them to work today and had to have the waist alot lower down than normal and I have come home with a sore pain where they have been digging in! They can go to the back of the wardrobe now!

When did everyone else have to start wearing maternity jeans etc? Im fed up of wearing leggins/knitted dresses, i just feel its quite early to be struggling onto my clothes! Oh god, does this mean im gonna be like a whale? :eh:

Wear some maternity jeans! You will be so much more comfortable - 15 weeks is almost 4 months so I would say this is completely normal to be needing mat clothes :)

Thanks Rosies mummy, you've convinced me. im going to get some! your scan is soon isnt it? bet your all excited!!! xxx

Yes its on Monday! Can't wait! I just put a bid on some mat jeans on Ebay :) this time around I dont seem to be getting as big as I did with Rosie - I think its because Im completely on the go with her all day! You go and choose some gorgeous maternity clothes and wallow in having a pregnant belly! xx

i bought loads of maternity clothes when i was ttc as i know how expensive it can get all at once and having them at hand - im in my ealry matt jeans and other matt jeans with a thin belt already as i dont want to wait for the ouch that hurts feeling hahaha!!! they are big on me but its great i look good and feel like im walking around in my pj's ahhh so comfy i may never go back again!!! and i can get away with buying 2 sizes smaller hahahaha!!!!!! x x x

I've been in my maternity clothes for two weeks now - got given a load and bought a few bits in the next sale - and bought a box full very cheap from ebay!! I look about six months preggo so i wouldn't worry too much - loving my bump! First thing hubby said to me this morning was gosh your getting big!!!

^^^ aww thats so nice!! my hubby would just be like yer . . what . .. huh . .. yer lol he was wirth the last one!! lol every bodys bumps grow at dif times anyway i i wouldnt worry as this is my third im balloning and im only just gone its like my stomach muscles cant be arsed hahaha its prob only an inch but i like to make a drama :rotfl:

Oh I'm already well and truly into the mat clothes!! I gave in at about 10 weeks when I was down to one pair of work trousers that fitted! Now I'm struggling to find tops in my wardrobe that are long and comfortable enough. Now pj's that a whole other bag of cats, my old pj tops ride up right under my boobs, and the bottoms sit below my belly. I don't think I've got that much of a bump, maybe our clothes are just shrinking???:wash:

^^^^ :rotfl: yes i agree too long in the dryer!! haha!! im having a real problem with tops :S i know its not bump as i ent got one yet haha its either washing or i think i have shot up a little in hight!! lol (wishful thinking - bloody washing machine haha)

Well it does eat half the socks, goodness knows what goes on in the dryer of darkness, hehehe

got my jeans from topshop ages ago I love the elastic waist and theyre so comfy

I look like a tellytubby... but I'm just living in leggings and dresses. Jeans are far too tight and coat only zips up after a 5 minute fight with it. I think I'll be fine with my dresses and leggings for ages... i had stuff that was way too big anyway, but new coat and jeans are needed!

I look like a tellytubby... but I'm just living in leggings and dresses. Jeans are far too tight and coat only zips up after a 5 minute fight with it. I think I'll be fine with my dresses and leggings for ages... i had stuff that was way too big anyway, but new coat and jeans are needed!

Im the same. Havent been able to wear my 'fat' jeans for about 4 weeks now and Im only 13 weeks. dress jumpers and leggings all hte way!Wouldnt worry about it hun xx

This is my third baby and I had to get maternity jeans from 7/8 weeks. Got massive really quickly but midwife says it's pretty normal this time round x

my trousers are starting to get tight now. if i wear ones that are 2 tight i get an achey stomach so think i'm goin 2 start wearing maternirt now 2 avoid the discomfort.
my partner sez 2 me every day " lets she ur belly 2day" he always says i'm huge! get help him when i'm 8/9 months gone

I gave in a went shopping for some new clothes the other day. Im in for some comfy times I think.

This is my third baby and I had to get maternity jeans from 7/8 weeks. Got massive really quickly but midwife says it's pretty normal this time round x

this is my third baby too - im happy its not just me lol!! i was starting to worry it is more than 1 hahaha!!! much happier now lol x x x

I am feeling HUGE and people are starting to notice my belly!!

I am living in leggings and loose tops too :( i dont like it one bit lol.

my leggings and dress jumpers didnt look too bad but with a pot belly sticking out its kina lost its appeal. Im going to visit my mum this week, while my dad and OH are working we're gonna have a 3 day shopping spree :) Lord only know what im gonna buy though! Ive got such a massive wardrobe and only about 5 outfits I can wear. On the plus side I dont have to worry about packing up my clothes for the big move in 3 weeks time!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back