Dad-to-be Here!!

bwakeling

Reaction score
Hi All!

I currently live in the UK with my wife and two year-old son, who is fully experienced in the knack of being a bit of a terror at home but immensely polite in public, resulting in random women going all gooey eyed over him in the supermarket as he bites his way into another apple he's snatched from the shelf!

We're also expecting another little boy in April, which is really great as it a) saves us money on clothes and toys and b) means that Isaac has a little brother to grow up with/go to school with/go down the pub with!

I've been writing a book (now turned into a blog) about my experiences, but forum rules mean I can't put a link on this post to it. :roll: Oh well!

Hope everyone is well and having a great time being a dad or dad-to-be!!

Ben

:wave: Welcome Ben. :) Nice to have you around and sorry about the rules.....we wouldnt want a lot of spam making things untidy would we ;)

Hey ben, welcome :) Congrats on ur baby news.
Maybe you could start a journal under your profile so we can follow your story :)

xx

hi there, nice to see some daddies here.
congratulations to you and your wife xx

Hey welcome to the forum! :D Do you mind messaging me the link? I would love to show my OH! :) x

welcome to the forum, nice to have more blokes on here, would love my bloke to be more interested in this sort of thing!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back