11 weeks..

Samsgirl

Reaction score
Only 11 weeks to go and then i should have my af in august and then weeks later TTC time...!!!! doesn't aound long when you say 11 weeks does it..

I was going to wait until september so i would be 13 weeks for wedding...but wouldnt be so bad being 16 weeks would it??? i should still fit in my dress, especially if i carry on losing weight and i fit in my dress before i started losing weight...

I just want to TTC asap.........planning hen party for beginning of august, so 2ww will be after hen party... :D

xx

Ooh Samsgirl you must be so excited about the wedding! 11 weeks till ttc too! Will fly by! Hoping to be in tri 1 by then and for u to join me quickly!

11 weeks will fly by hun, you should have a hen night with the all the PF girls :dance: lol.

well anyone is welcome.. :) it's going to be in Manchester on the first weekend in August...bring your bumps...he he xx

Oohhhhh If I'm not on holiday that weekend I'll come and say hello Hun. Which part of manchester you going? Canal street? Deansgate? Printworks? Xx

Hey Hun hope u are well!! 11 weeks will fly by! Hope we get to see your wedding pics! Hen nights are great! Lots of women+no men + cocktails = good times! Xx

hello ac....how you doing?

loopy......its proving harder to organise than the bloody wedding...so if we do get to manchester, it will probably be printworks area....

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back