Weight Issues

The myfitnesspal is great- I've got it as sn app and I lost 7 lbs last wk and 3 lbs so far this wk actually "weigh in" is tomorrow x

I'll support u cos I need to lose 4-5 stone minimum x

I'm another advocate of myfitnesspal. It's awesome! I've tried loads of other weight loss apps but this is by far the best. It encourages me to exercise and keeps me away from the bad foods! I even said no to fish and chips in favour of a jacket potato !!!! I want to lose ideally 2.5 stone xxx

The myfitnesspal is great- I've got it as sn app and I lost 7 lbs last wk and 3 lbs so far this wk actually "weigh in" is tomorrow x

I'll support u cos I need to lose 4-5 stone minimum x

I'm munchkin1982 on there if you want to add me hehe ;-) I'm the same really - looking to lose minimum of 4-5 stone... xx

Yay I'm glad there are a few of you in a similar position. I feel left out that I don't have an iphone and can't join you guys on that app though:lol:
but I'll start a thread on here and we'll see how it goes.

Ohhhhh I'm on my fitness pal I'm de_li add me please xxxx

Yay I'm glad there are a few of you in a similar position. I feel left out that I don't have an iphone and can't join you guys on that app though:lol:
but I'll start a thread on here and we'll see how it goes.

you don't need a snazzy phone for it hun... just go to www.myfitnesspal.com - i've got the app on my phone but rarely use it to be honest. always use the website lol xxx

I was just gonna say you don't need the iPhone app for it I do it on mine as I'm always on it lol xxx

Just realised I can use fitness pal on my computer (thought it was just an app).

I'm called my_potatohead. Add me:dance::)

Wow Laurat, that's amazing, I'm so impressed... and even more inspired now. Congratulations

There should be a weight loss thread on here.... a kind of weekly weigh in and food discussion. It helps to have support and hear success stories

Pretty sure there is one down in the Beauty, Health and Fitness section..............

Ah... I'm so addicted to the TTC - I've never scrolled down to explore much! Nevermind

Added everyone x x be great to support each other x x

More determine than every after gps tonight x blood tests starting this month x

You are very welcome! I am awful with food too hun but if you are anything like me, when you start keeping a daily record of what you are eating and see the calories tot up etc, you'll probably find that you either change your portion size, or go for the "healthier option".

It wasn't termed as a "weight-related" problem during my pregnancy but I was polyhydramnic... which basically means
I carried ALOT of excess fluid. And I mean... ALOT. To the point where they were all telling me expect a 10lb-er etc (even before I went into theatre) but Layla was born 7lb 5.5!

Other than that, nothing else really... we all thought I may suffer from pregnancy diabetes due to weight but infact, my sugar levels etc with the tests came out at the lowest they have ever been! I always keep testing myself as my father is very heavily diabetic so likely that I may end up with diatetes too... so I like to keep tabs on it!

Sorry I can't be much help in terms of weight-related problems in pregnancy but maybe some of the other girls on here may be able to help on that! :) xx

I was polyhydramnios too Munchkin, bloody awful. I was measuring 55 weeks when my waters went at 38+5... got it felt good when they were out though!!

I'm MummysDoodleBug on myfitnesspal, I was McVities but couldnt get into my account so started again x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back