Your Kids Favourite Character?

Wobbles

Reaction score
What's your child's/childrens favourite character & how old are they?

:D

Caitlin 2yrs 8 mnths - Tinkerbell & Dora
Megan - Is liking Micky Mouse clubhouse so is swaying towards Minnie Mouse

x

Odhrán - 7 months: Yojojo from Waybuloo and Special Agent Oso.. When they come on TV he gets so excited and has the hugest smile! :lol: He has a talking Yojojo and it's safe to say it's BLACK.. He likes Mickey Mouse, Handy Manny and a few others too but they have to be his top :)

Jacob, 18 Months - Iggle Piggle :)

playskool-dobranocy-ogro_9733_k.jpg

Last edited:
Thomas the Tank, Bob the Builder and Postman Pat are Adams favourite at the moment, Adam is 2 years old.
He is forever changing his mind though x x

dolly age 2 =peppa pig, mr tumble and pippin

I know they're not mine, but my nephew Matthew is just turning 3, and has a thing for Iggle Piggle, Homer Simpon, and Handy Manny :)

My god-daughter who's 3-and-a-half loves Big Cook Little Cook and Mickey Mouse Clubhouse!

Hannah (29months) loves Fifi and Peppa Pig but also likes watching Mickey Mouse clubhouse, ITNG and Special Agent Oso (i'm not so keen on OSO!)

Callum (8months) stops everything he is doing to watch Fifi :dohh: Pity there isnt a boy character in it like there is Peppa or ITNG

Last edited:
I like the old cartoons best...smurfs, pinky and the brain, tom and jerry, popeye etc.... However, I have been known to watch Hannah Montana or The suite life of Zack and Cody without children present.

AJ is 22 months and loves Peppa and George :)

But he really loves... the metrognomes (from the Metrocentre)
gnomes.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back