Young Pregnancy

I know what u mean I'm married and when I tell people it seems to make it ok I'm on my third child before they know it's like omg!! And WTF does that mean?? Lol people can have maeningful relations when not married it's not 1922 lol

I know what u mean I'm married and when I tell people it seems to make it ok I'm on my third child before they know it's like omg!! And WTF does that mean?? Lol people can have maeningful relations when not married it's not 1922 lol

So true!

i got pregnant with my dd at 17 and i've recently had her and she's nearly three weeks old and i found it was more people closer to my age that judged me rather than older people (but then again maybe the older lot could hold their tongues better...) any ways i think i got looked down upon because she wasn't planned and her dad was never around and i pretty much had to deal with it on my own but that didn't bother me :)

i cant count how many times people have asked whether we will get married now or not, as much as i would like too; let me get through this milestone first!

same here.. "are you getting married now?"
I said to OH i dont want to get married right now, we got this to think about and we dont have anything to prove to anyone else. (mainly as hes an muslim we "should" be married)

Yer exacally when I had issabelle my other half had proposed to me and exacally a week later I found out I was pregnant which was so nice I got married at 7 and a half months preg with my second not coz people wanted memto but becaus I wanted to get married with a bump lol!! X but it still aggrivates me when people as so are you married then? - yes - oh that's ok then?!?!!!? Excuse me!! So if I wasn't married it wouldn't be ok?!?! Stresses me loads of my good friends have children and are not married and they are great mums x

Everyone keeps asking my mum "Oh is Natalie going to move out with her boyfriend now?" and my mum is like "No... she doesn't have a boyfriend, and why would she move out? :S" People will just look at her and change the subject.
I admit, this pregnancy wasn't planned, but I don't think that makes me any less capable of bringing up a child. No, the father doesn't want to be involved, but after the way he's acted, I wouldn't want him to be such a bad influence on my son anyway. I'm not going to move out because then I'd be leaving my mum to live alone, which would break her heart, and she's very excited about this child, I know she wants to be there and support us both. There's plenty of room here for the three of us. I give my mum money for keep, it's not like I'm going to be living off her or ditching my baby on her so I can go out. I know this is my responsibility, I am willing to stay in on weekends and look after him. Just because I'm living at home won't change that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back