Young Mums

My Mum had me when she was 16. My Dad left her when I was born so she was a single mum, and she was amazing!

She worked part time, I had a roof over my head, food on the table and so much love :)

She might not have had alot of money but I always remember every sunday morning she took me down to Woolworths to pick something from the arts and crafts stuff and she would sit and do it with me in the afternoon :)

As long as a Mum does what she can for her children, and gives them love, that's all that matters in my opinion x

Last edited:
im 23 will be 24 when baby is here.

oh is 33 and struggling to make his dads business work(he runs it). they rae not making the money they want to at the mo so he can't take a full wage. sometimes he takes nothing.

we were and still are worried about money and baby but you can never fully afford a baby at anytime really.

we will be claiming benefits as we wont survive otherwise and it won't be forever.
however i also have the view that there are people that dont ever work and just live on benefits forever. sounds harsh and just my opinion but i have paid tax and ni since i was 16 and have never not worked so i am just taking bk some of that money that has gone to the scroungers and illegal imigrants.

like i say just my opinion but makes me angry that people that have no choice but to claim as can't survive get put in same catergory as people that can't be bothered to work. xxx

The problem with the benefit system in this country is that it creates a society of people who will not work, rather than doing what it was intended for - giving help to those when they need it.

exactly. they are too easy to claim for. i got made redundant last year and was told i could only claim job seekers for 6 months as i had been working. yet people that have never worked get it constantly.

how is that far. good job i found a new job within 3 months. xxx

yes i agree
the problem in this country is that your better off living off benifits than getting a job because you get more money. personally i think they should cut all benifits unless they are truely needed because a person is incapable of getting a job.
my opinion

I'm 21 and am getting all sorts of looks from people and comments at work 'oh you're very young to be pregnant'

Its nothing to do with anyone else though, how young is too young nowadays? you get 14 year olds getting pregnant! no matter how young or old you are there will always be people who disapprove !

sod them! its your life, as long as the baby is loved and treated well what difference does it make how old the mother is?

:)

as long as the baby is loved, treated well and the parents don't expect the state to support them, then nothing is wrong with it at all!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back