sometime I just forget I'm pregnant!? :/

sophs85

Reaction score
Hi ladies , I know it's a bit strange but now i'm over the sickness and not very nice pregnancy symptoms, I sometime forget i'm pregnant! not all the time as I had a whole day looking at baby stuff yesterday :) but just maybe I'll be out doing something and think 'o yea i'm pregnant' maybe this is 'baby brain' to the extreme or maybe it's just because I feel good and completely normal now. I don't know but it does make me feel guilty and worry I have been doing things that are too straining.

anyone else as forgetful as me sometimes ?

xxx

I've been very lucky and had a lovely Tri 1 and yep I used to forget all the time.

Not so much now as I have lots of squiggly baby action and a bit of a belly going on!

xxxxxxxxx

Last edited:
I've often forgotten too hun! I think it'll seem more real when I can start to feel movement x

When I was feeling better again and before I had a bump starting and before I could feel the baby squirming about I forgot regularly and would have those 'im pregnant...' moments lol

This week has been my week of the belly.... Its just appeared from nowhere! I can't forget I'm pregnant now lol

I kind of forgot that I am pregnant this evening when I slammed my car boot door down on my bump and grazed the top of the tummy. I was paying too much attention making sure that my hubby and dog were out of the way that I forgot to check that I'd stepped back far enough to the side and the corner of the door caught me. Won't be forgetting the bumps there any time soon as it bloody hurt! (baby is fine and wriggly!)

I've had a bump since 8 weeks! i'm huge already. people think i'm futher along then I am but even thought I have the bell I still forget . look how big it is! x (excuse my dog)

Attachments

• 13 weeks.jpg
    13 weeks.jpg
    245 KB · Views: 21
I've not got a bump yet as I was already bigger so can only tell that my jeans feel a bit tighter but that's it really cos I haven't put on weight either...I want my bump and kicks now lol x

I want kicks too! not sure why i'm this big already. even the MW laughed and said it looks like a second baby bump, my tummy was flat 14 weeks ago ?? :/ and it's not even twins? x

I had quite a bump early on!

030.JPG

This was at just 8 weeks - eeeek!!!

xxxxxxxxx

Last edited:
o yea , wow! woo hoo, glad it wasn't just me :0 ) x

I haven't felt pregnant the whole way thro. I haven't had any morning sickness or anything. Im 20 weeks now n have a small bump n big boobs lol

Sophs85 I'm feeling exactly the same as you. I have had quite a few "oh yeah, I'm pregnant" moments in the last three months!

It all still seems unreal, even though I have a small bump and a scan picture now to show it is very real!

I'm going away at the end of nxt week on a cruise, there are 3 formal nights, so I went to try my ball gowns & evening dresses on today and none of them fitted. I had NO idea I had changed shape that much as I haven't put on any weight. It's ridiculous! I'm going to have to visit the shops now to find something passable, either that or fashion something out of a bed sheet!! lol!

Last edited:
This is me this morning 15 + 3. Even my OH says it's bump and not bloat/fat now lol what do you reckon?

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1340954538.382815.jpg

BabyF253.jpg

Even with a belly like this I forget sometimes!

I'll be doing something like cooking dinner and think.. "Oh yeah, there's a baby in there!!!!"

Last edited:
Thanks ladies, you've made me feel a lot better! was starting to feel guilty but at least I know it's normal :) x

Thanks ladies, you've made me feel a lot better! was starting to feel guilty but at least I know it's normal :) x

Don't feel guilty hun, it doesn't mean you love bubsy any less!
It takes a bit of getting used to this pregnancy lark! :) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back