Young mums

I don't think any offence was meant...

Oh it soooo counts, I'm actually only 17 (in my mind) ;) x

I know I didn't mean anything offensive by saying there should be
It's just nice to know theres other young mums to be out there
& without knowing it can feel a little lonely being younger.

Iv already had some great advise of girlies on this site
Some of all different ages & am lookung forward to much more :)

I know I didn't mean anything offensive by saying there should be
It's just nice to know theres other young mums to be out there
& without knowing it can feel a little lonely being younger.

Iv already had some great advise of girlies on this site
Some of all different ages & am lookung forward to much more :)

I understand that you meant no offense and I can totally get wanting to reach out and get to know other mums to be who are around your own age. But still, I like to think we are all in this together as it can feel lonely at any age.

I was just a bit upset by the excitement at the idea of having a 'Young mums' section (as per the quotes in my first post) as it just made me wonder whether or not us oldies would ever been 'allowed' in there. This may be my first child but I know that some of my struggles have been the same as my SIL who was 19 and 22 when she had her children.

If anything, I am jealous of you young mums as you won't have to go through years of 'so when are you going to have children?, 'isn't you're clock ticking?', 'Are you focusing on your career?'and the big 'Don't you want children?'!

I don't think any offence was meant x

Beig a young/teen mum comes with its own difficulties/stigmas, I think that's all the OP meant x

In truth I'm probably jealous that older mums don't have to.endure all the stares, jibes and snidy comments from people that think we are too young to be mother ;)

Sent from my HTC Sensation Z710e using Tapatalk

I don't think any offence was meant x

Beig a young/teen mum comes with its own difficulties/stigmas, I think that's all the OP meant x

In truth I'm probably jealous that older mums don't have to.endure all the stares, jibes and snidy comments from people that think we are too young to be mother ;)

Sadly, in today's society I don't think there is ever a 'perfect' age to be a mum as we all get judged, albeit for different things.

Becoming a parent is difficult at any age!

Anyway, I'll get back in my box. :)

Lol I agree! It's a shame too because becoming a mummy is meant to be one of the most exciting times x

We've recently had a family.memeber.of.OHs tell.him he's ruined his.life having our LO :roll: people can be.so.mean! X

I am 31 going to 70.... Lol or at least 70 is how much I feel right now....
I understand the need that some younger girls feel for their own section or thread.
My ideas, interests and beliefs were much much different at 20 than 31.
God I am old lol...

Lol I agree! It's a shame too because becoming a mummy is meant to be one of the most exciting times x

We've recently had a family.memeber.of.OHs tell.him he's ruined his.life having our LO :roll: people can be.so.mean! X

That's awful! Why can't people just say nothing if they have nothing nice to say!
You're absolutely right about it being an exciting time! When you're OH is loving being a daddy hopefully this family member will realize what a good thing it is.X

I am 31 going to 70.... Lol or at least 70 is how much I feel right now....
I understand the need that some younger girls feel for their own section or thread.
My ideas, interests and beliefs were much much different at 20 than 31.
God I am old lol...

I would so loved to have been a young mum for this very reason (but OH made me wait 9 years!!). I know pregnancy makes you tired but this is extreme (and sadly was there before pregnancy!). Ive already told him that we will have to have 2 close together so that I can at least have some energy.

Sorry to all the young mums, I won't begrudge you if you do request your own section, but can us oldies have one too (and where is the cut off?!)

Oh you are brave to want one more lol... I think one is enough for us....
I also can't go away more from work ifykwim...
Now I I was 20 maybe I would have attempt for one more...

im 21 and 5weeks pregnant with my first. im still getting used to the idea of having a baby. how are all of yous coping?

Thank you. &you.
I love it since tri2 & all the sickness has gone
Love watching & feeling him move around :)
Just want to get things moving takes so long lol.

How have you found it? X

Ive been sick the whole way through! Ive loved being pregnant but i am glad its my last week lol! Im just soo drained atm! Xxx

Sorry if anybody was offended but tbh i was just curious if there was anyone my age on here as everyone i came across seemed quite shocked that im 19...my partner is 31 and i dont find that old....so again ladies i apologise xxx

Sorry if anybody was offended but tbh i was just curious if there was anyone my age on here as everyone i came across seemed quite shocked that im 19...my partner is 31 and i dont find that old....so again ladies i apologise xxx
No need to apologise!Sorry, I was going through one of my more hormonal days yesterday where everything was making me upset! Just imagin how my poor husband has to cope with me!

And if people have a problem with you age limit, tell them to do one! My mum was 14 and my dad 26 when they got together (Sounds weird i know but my nan actually set them up!) and they have been married nearly 35 years! Also your age gap is the same as one of my brothers and his wife and they are lovely together, very happy and now have 2 beautiful children.

And sorry to hear you've been sick all way through, me too, it does kind of get better at times but its still always there for me. Just need to remember it'll be worth it at the end.X

Thank you. &you.
I love it since tri2 & all the sickness has gone
Love watching & feeling him move around :)
Just want to get things moving takes so long lol.

How have you found it? X

Ive been sick the whole way through! Ive loved being pregnant but i am glad its my last week lol! Im just soo drained atm! Xxx

Bless yaar. Cannt wait for bump too hurry up feels like its taking forever.
Lol. I totally get where your coming from people seem shocked that I'm
Pregnant at 19 personally I Donnt feel to young. but went I'm out I get funny looks
Coz I look younger than I am. & my mum was 19 when she had her oldest & my sister was 19
When she had her first. X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back